Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty quite in here...6 a.m. coffee is on ...time to face another day

*blowing kisses* goodmorning world:kiss: :rose:
 
wildrose70 said:
Looks pretty quite in here...6 a.m. coffee is on ...time to face another day

*blowing kisses* goodmorning world:kiss: :rose:

Morning, Momma...I missed you and everyone this weekend.
 
Morning Piper...I like your cute little sig lines there....how was the weekend? Did you get some attention last nite....Just getting ready to take a bath before this gets too busy ...:kiss: :kiss: missed u too
 
Walking in Yawning........

Morning Momma and Piper...how are you both???? Sleep well?? It is a ugly day in Jersey....cold and raining....but we need the rain so how can you really complain..:rolleyes: This is my chill out day...Nobody home...:D :devil:
 
Re: Walking in Yawning........

1sexylady said:
Morning Momma and Piper...how are you both???? Sleep well?? It is a ugly day in Jersey....cold and raining....but we need the rain so how can you really complain..:rolleyes: This is my chill out day...Nobody home...:D :devil:

Yep slept good last nite..locked the cats out..haha...it's foggy here cant see..got a flat tire and cant go anywhere till my kid gets it fixed for me..so stuck here too and nothing to do...lol....yeah u do need the rain....good day to chill out....and what might u being doing today?? LMAO...cruising round Lit...haha:devil:
 
Morning

Good Morning Momma, ******** and piper. you were saying that you have rain and fog well last nightwe got just a bit of snow.:eek:
 
Re: Re: Walking in Yawning........

wildrose70 said:


Yep slept good last nite..locked the cats out..haha...it's foggy here cant see..got a flat tire and cant go anywhere till my kid gets it fixed for me..so stuck here too and nothing to do...lol....yeah u do need the rain....good day to chill out....and what might u being doing today?? LMAO...cruising round Lit...haha:devil:

Yes looking around seeing what is up and what is not...:) I have some pms to answer and reg mail as well... I am feeling better so that is a plus....I think I ate some bad food Friday... Waiting for my 5th call from Angel...:D She likes to see what is going on etc...and I am her eyes... Flat tire yuck Momma I would feel closed in if I didn't have my car...speaking of which...sure we get this weather when I buy a new one with a sunroof...:( Now it will snow for sure...:(
 
Re: Morning

Tigger3844 said:
Good Morning Momma, ******** and piper. you were saying that you have rain and fog well last nightwe got just a bit of snow.:eek:

Morning Tigger..yes it was really foggy here...starting to lift a little...waiting for my son to get my tire fixed I'm stranded till he does....our snow didnt last long...but calling for rain this wkend....so did u get very much...snow that is lol:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Walking in Yawning........

1sexylady said:


Yes looking around seeing what is up and what is not...:) I have some pms to answer and reg mail as well... I am feeling better so that is a plus....I think I ate some bad food Friday... Waiting for my 5th call from Angel...:D She likes to see what is going on etc...and I am her eyes... Flat tire yuck Momma I would feel closed in if I didn't have my car...speaking of which...sure we get this weather when I buy a new one with a sunroof...:( Now it will snow for sure...:(


Is Angel's pc still down?? bad food sure can do it....glad your feeling better...
Got that right...no car...worse than being snowed in..eek!! I'm lost w/o my wheels....gotta be moving.....at least when I want too....kid gets out this Wed!!!! Thank God.....well u will enjoy your sunroof this summer.....
 
Re: Re: Morning

wildrose70 said:


Morning Tigger..yes it was really foggy here...starting to lift a little...waiting for my son to get my tire fixed I'm stranded till he does....our snow didnt last long...but calling for rain this wkend....so did u get very much...snow that is lol:devil:
No very little. the roofs or covered and some on cars that is all. and I know what it is like to have a flat tire. my boss can get on my ass about sitting around doing nothing while I wait for a tire truck to come and fix me up:p
 
Re: mornin

Richard49 said:
Hi everyone

Snow on the ground here.

Richard

Morn Richard..we had thick fog...but it's lifting now.....waiting for my son to get my tire fixed/// so I can have wheels
 
Re: Re: mornin

wildrose70 said:


Morn Richard..we had thick fog...but it's lifting now.....waiting for my son to get my tire fixed/// so I can have wheels

I use AAA :p

The only things foggy here are my brain and emotions
 
Pic of men

Pipercatt I took a quick look through you other thread about men posting just there cocks and that you want to see more of the rest of them. I would post a pic of me but I don't really like my pic taking and I don't have any in my hard drive:eek: :eek:
 
Hi everyone. I hope everyone is alright. Kind of a chilly morning here.
 
Re: Re: Re: mornin

Richard49 said:


I use AAA :p

The only things foggy here are my brain and emotions

Well I had that and it was so hard to get anybody out here, I cancelled....MMMMM
"A Foggy day in London Town"
 
Dracoa said:
Hi everyone. I hope everyone is alright. Kind of a chilly morning here.

Good morning Dracoa..it's chilly and foggy here..sun starting to peek thru.....I'm fine..no wheels flat tire...:kiss:
 
The reason why the threads disappear is because every one wants to be come that person because they are done so well .
And the reason the others are left behind is because they want to know where the thread went wrong.


Thank You For Allowing Me TO Post

DRCNA123@AOL.COM:kiss:
 
I am still lucky I can change my own tires but on some days it feels like I am about 80 years old and can't do a thing
 
wildrose70 said:


Good morning Dracoa..it's chilly and foggy here..sun starting to peek thru.....I'm fine..no wheels flat tire...:kiss:

Ah. My wheels currently consist of 3 that are going flat and a spare.
 
DRCNA123 said:
The reason why the threads disappear is because every one wants to be come that person because they are done so well .
And the reason the others are left behind is because they want to know where the thread went wrong.


Thank You For Allowing Me TO Post

DRCNA123@AOL.COM:kiss:

Well glad u did post..this has been going for almost 7 weeks...so my question was well answered..yu just keep posting and it will grow.....

Tigger I hate to say I have never changed a tire in my life!! Got 3 sons and had an hubby...ran over a big screw...
 
Dracoa said:


Ah. My wheels currently consist of 3 that are going flat and a spare.

Well boy that sucks!! I'm lost w/o my wheels I have so much running to do....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top