Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildrose70 said:


Well glad u did post..this has been going for almost 7 weeks...so my question was well answered..yu just keep posting and it will grow.....

Tigger I hate to say I have never changed a tire in my life!! Got 3 sons and had an hubby...ran over a big screw...
Momma you are not alone when it comes to chageing tires my mother has never change one and I would not let her. btw my mom is your age and just had to give up her car.
 
Right now I'm at the library, so I'm able to keep busy. Also, I've never changed a tire before, don't have the strength for it.
 
Tigger3844 said:

Momma you are not alone when it comes to chageing tires my mother has never change one and I would not let her. btw my mom is your age and just had to give up her car.


Gave up her car?? OMG..I'm not giving that up or my extra-curriclar activities either!! lol not while I'm still going strong...your a good son....wow that makes me feel old..hehe
 
wildrose70 said:



Gave up her car?? OMG..I'm not giving that up or my extra-curriclar activities either!! lol not while I'm still going strong...your a good son....wow that makes me feel old..hehe
My mom does have the greatest of health, a bad ticker - dieabatic - had her hips replaced. plus otherstuff.
Well put it this way. she has my youger brother and his wife plus my wife and me, my two kids to help her. We take her shopping,out to dinner, to our homes for supper and just to get her out of the house
 
Last edited:
then I guess I should get on my knees and give thanks I'm as good as I am.....fortunately I'm in good shape and health...have to be cause I'm the caretaker for the family...even the ex....

Sounds like she is in very good hands...my ex m/inlaw is 90 and going strong...
 
Leaky Tires and Old Men

I guess we're alot alike. We need to be pumped up every now and then, especially after a big screw.

With that, I think I'll pour myself another cup of coffee, while I wait my turn for the shower.
 
wildrose70 said:
then I guess I should get on my knees and give thanks I'm as good as I am.....fortunately I'm in good shape and health...have to be cause I'm the caretaker for the family...even the ex....

Sounds like she is in very good hands...my ex m/inlaw is 90 and going strong...
I am glad your ex m/inlaw is doing well and you too of course, can forget about you. did you see the cracked pic I posted?
 
Re: Leaky Tires and Old Men

Pdxmwm said:
I guess we're alot alike. We need to be pumped up every now and then, especially after a big screw.

With that, I think I'll pour myself another cup of coffee, while I wait my turn for the shower.


Lol...good sense of humor there...your so right...they all need to be pumped up after a big screw...LMAO
 
Tigger3844 said:

I am glad your ex m/inlaw is doing well and you too of course, can forget about you. did you see the cracked pic I posted?

NO WHERE DID U POST IT..
 
Re: Re: Leaky Tires and Old Men

wildrose70 said:



Lol...good sense of humor there...your so right...they all need to be pumped up after a big screw...LMAO

I don't need to be pumped up after a big screw. ;) :kiss: :rose: :heart: :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Leaky Tires and Old Men

Dracoa said:


I don't need to be pumped up after a big screw. ;) :kiss: :rose: :heart: :p

Gosh I leave for a few minutes and your pumping up before screwing and damn what are you talking about???....*laughing*
 
*giggles*..you have to keep on top of things honey...we started talking about flat tires..and screws in them and getting pumped up..hehe.....just seems to always take that *sexual* turn!! lol
 
Good morning all my great friends............

Hows every bodys day going today? LOL. :devil:
 
Re: Good morning all my great friends............

donamar said:
Hows every bodys day going today? LOL. :devil:


Hot dammmmmmm just what I needed this morn...seeing your ava.....now it wld be better in person of course>>>>> :devil: ;no wheels today yet..so guess what I'm doing haha:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Good morning all my great friends............

Tigger3844 said:

Good morning donamar, how is your day going?
Much better, I'm off work now.........LOL.
 
Re: Re: Good morning all my great friends............

wildrose70 said:



Hot dammmmmmm just what I needed this morn...seeing your ava.....now it wld be better in person of course>>>>> :devil: ;no wheels today yet..so guess what I'm doing haha:kiss: :kiss:
Playing on the 'puter, I'd imagine........;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top