Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cracked

Tigger3844 said:
Momma what did you think of the cracked pic?


Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I have been so busy I didnt find it..LMAO..my mail is going nuts..haha
 
Re: Re: Re: Good morning all my great friends............

donamar said:
Much better, I'm off work now.........LOL.
that is great. I have taken the day off, have to go for a test today.:D :)
 
Re: Re: Cracked

wildrose70 said:



Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I have been so busy I didnt find it..LMAO..my mail is going nuts..haha
If you can't find it look to page 271 and you will see it:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Good morning all my great friends............

donamar said:
Playing on the 'puter, I'd imagine........;)


Now darlin...what makes u think that???
of course I am..lol.....rather be playing elsewhere..but u take what u get!!!;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning all my great friends............

wildrose70 said:


Now darlin...what makes u think that???
of course I am..lol.....rather be playing elsewhere..but u take what u get!!!;)
:D I can relate to that, hun:kiss: Definetly would be more fun playing elsewhere :devil: And I have some really great ideas too........ :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning all my great friends............

donamar said:
:D I can relate to that, hun:kiss: Definetly would be more fun playing elsewhere :devil: And I have some really great ideas too........ :devil:

:p and you know how well I like your ideas:devil: ...my mind is thinking back!!! Remembering...MMMMMMMMMMM ;) Topeka here I cummmmmmmmm LOL:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning all my great friends............

wildrose70 said:


:p and you know how well I like your ideas:devil: ...my mind is thinking back!!! Remembering...MMMMMMMMMMM ;) Topeka here I cummmmmmmmm LOL:p
MMMMmmmmmmm ;) Oh yessssssss :kiss: Hope you cummmmmmmmmm soon :p :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning all my great friends............

donamar said:
MMMMmmmmmmm ;) Oh yessssssss :kiss: Hope you cummmmmmmmmm soon :p :devil:


And you would be available??? MMMMMMMMMMM ..



yes I know Dracoa..haha
 
Avatars........

Tigger3844 said:
How many post did you have to do before you can get a pic by your name. ava is it?:kiss:
Just need 100 to be able to post an avatar. Your just a hop, skip and a jump away.......LOL.
 
Tigger3844 said:
How many post did you have to do before you can get a pic by your name. ava is it?:kiss:

You have to have 100 posts....your almost there...:D
 
Morning,


mum, someone is posting pics dedicated to you on the BHM thread.

Hugs
Gunner
 
Gunner Dailey said:
Morning,


mum, someone is posting pics dedicated to you on the BHM thread.

Hugs
Gunner

I just saw that..he claims to be older than me...lol....talking to donamar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top