Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's makes 2 of us Kayte:D.....so far so good...just have to be a little careful since I do have blockage on the other sid..
Going to make my healthy salad!!

I am sure you will get more information next week when you start your rehab too.

Have you any idea when they are thinking of getting rid of the blockage?

Enjoy your lunch sweetie.
 
I guess it all depends on how well I get along after this one and w/rehab

Yes I love my salads:D
 
Hey kitchen! i'm doin another "post by" LoL :rose:

I'm on my way to get my taxes done..then run to pick up some stuff from Aldi, i like thier Fit & Active products alot. Its cheaper than buying the Special K bars..eating properly isn't cheap..Jeez :rolleyes:


Hope we're all having a good day!

:heart:
 
Hey kitchen! i'm doin another "post by" LoL :rose:

I'm on my way to get my taxes done..then run to pick up some stuff from Aldi, i like thier Fit & Active products alot. Its cheaper than buying the Special K bars..eating properly isn't cheap..Jeez :rolleyes:


Hope we're all having a good day!
:heart:

Pretty decent here...sunny but little windy..just had my healthy salad for lunch and should go to kmart for some stuff......Gave the ex his hair cut and went to the library this morn...
Yeah I have found that out buying different stuff now:eek:
 
Hey kitchen! i'm doin another "post by" LoL :rose:

I'm on my way to get my taxes done..then run to pick up some stuff from Aldi, i like thier Fit & Active products alot. Its cheaper than buying the Special K bars..eating properly isn't cheap..Jeez :rolleyes:


Hope we're all having a good day!

:heart:

Good afternoon {{{{Cipher}}}} :kiss:

You are so right about the eating properly. Not only does it cost more it takes more time and energy to do. :rolleyes:

My day is going pretty well. It is sunny a tad breezy. I'm going to head off and use a gift card I got for my birthday.

Have a good one yourself. :)
 
Well Happy belated birthday when ever it was ...oh guess I did remember that ...you have to excuse these senior moments LOL
Need to go to Kmart.....it's 34 sunny and windy ....
 
Good afternoon {{{{Cipher}}}} :kiss:

You are so right about the eating properly. Not only does it cost more it takes more time and energy to do. :rolleyes:

My day is going pretty well. It is sunny a tad breezy. I'm going to head off and use a gift card I got for my birthday.

Have a good one yourself. :)


(((Kayte))) Ohh i love gift cards!! where was it to?

Hope you have fun bein out..it's nice here in WI today (as you know) LoL Enjoy!!
:rose:
 
Well Happy belated birthday when ever it was ...oh guess I did remember that ...you have to excuse these senior moments LOL
Need to go to Kmart.....it's 34 sunny and windy ....


LoL i live by a Kmart..i was there the other day..60.00 worth of nothing LMAO i bought the disney movie cars (4 myself) LoL and some stuff for my kitchen..like i said.."nothing" LoL :eek:

Nah uh LoL momma said "senior moments" Girl you're crazy! :p
 
LoL i live by a Kmart..i was there the other day..60.00 worth of nothing LMAO i bought the disney movie cars (4 myself) LoL and some stuff for my kitchen..like i said.."nothing" LoL :eek:

Nah uh LoL momma said "senior moments" Girl you're crazy! :p

Kmart has some good mark downs too...that's where I got the new hat today....purses are usually pretty cheap too...hey I'm cheap I admit it...always buying onsale.....
Well got the first hospital bill for my stay here and that was 13.000 bucks of course the other one will be higher and then the Dr bills:rolleyes:

I have to be cheap LOL
 
I'm never going to try to be nice to someone again.

A kid I know told me earlier in the week that her mom was getting married.

Today I had to call the mom to let her know something (not bad) about the kid.

I started out by telling the mom congratulations on her upcoming marriage.

OOOPS!

The guy dumped her two days ago, 1 day before they were supposed to leave for their wedding to their exotic locale.

Yep, that's me, open mouth, insert foot.
 
I'm never going to try to be nice to someone again.

A kid I know told me earlier in the week that her mom was getting married.

Today I had to call the mom to let her know something (not bad) about the kid.

I started out by telling the mom congratulations on her upcoming marriage.

OOOPS!

The guy dumped her two days ago, 1 day before they were supposed to leave for their wedding to their exotic locale.

Yep, that's me, open mouth, insert foot.


OMG welll dang sweetie how were you supposed to know.../dam the jerk that dumped her...that's nasty for sure...how terrible....but guess it's a good thing she found out before they got married...
Well don't worry sweetie ...we still love ya:kiss::heart:
 
Well Happy belated birthday when ever it was ...oh guess I did remember that ...you have to excuse these senior moments LOL
Need to go to Kmart.....it's 34 sunny and windy ....

Good evening {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Thank you. It was Christmas Eve. The gift card was so very sweet of him. It was to Best Buy. I went there and got myself an MP3 player. And gee it does video, and pictures not just music and books. Something to listen to while I work out.

I also looked at computers while there. Damn you can get quite a laptop for $700. Oh well mine is still working even though it is 8 years old. Back in the day when it was purchased we put as much memory in it as it will hold. Even though my USB is the first kind it still works just fine for this. It quite slow though when I back my computer up. Hope you enjoyed the sunny day.
 
(((Kayte))) Ohh i love gift cards!! where was it to?

Hope you have fun bein out..it's nice here in WI today (as you know) LoL Enjoy!!
:rose:

{{{{{{Cipher}}}}} :kiss: It was to Best Buy and I got a MP3 player. Yes it was so nice being out. I think we are getting spoiled. Hope you had a wonderful afternoon too.
 
Good evening {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Thank you. It was Christmas Eve. The gift card was so very sweet of him. It was to Best Buy. I went there and got myself an MP3 player. And gee it does video, and pictures not just music and books. Something to listen to while I work out.

I also looked at computers while there. Damn you can get quite a laptop for $700. Oh well mine is still working even though it is 8 years old. Back in the day when it was purchased we put as much memory in it as it will hold. Even though my USB is the first kind it still works just fine for this. It quite slow though when I back my computer up. Hope you enjoyed the sunny day.

it's amazing how prices come down...Wow Christmas eve what a wonderful present you must have been to your parents....there is something magical about that nite...I'm glad you got something to enjoy...just watchingthe Idol show...tonite they send 4 home......2 wks ago today I was recovering...seems long ago already
 
it's amazing how prices come down...Wow Christmas eve what a wonderful present you must have been to your parents....there is something magical about that nite...I'm glad you got something to enjoy...just watchingthe Idol show...tonite they send 4 home......2 wks ago today I was recovering...seems long ago already

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Took the player with me while working out. I had downloaded some songs I had on my computer. It works very well.

Smiling at your remark on how I must have been a wonderful present. :) I actually was in a way many don't think about. I was about 2 weeks early. By being born when I was I was an unexpected tax deduction. For a newly married couple, that was quite a present too. At least that is what I tell people who tell me it was so bad of me to put my Mom in the hospital for Christmas.

Temps are in the 40s and it is sunny. Hope you are getting some of that too.

Time is definitely quite something. Two weeks ago, thinking about you. It seems like a long time ago and like yesterday.
 
I said it's like having a baby ...hurts like heck but then you forget about it so soon too and all the things I went thru are just kind of a blur right now ...
It's quite nice here too but talking some nasty weather tonite and tomorrow ..right now it is melting and getting rid of some of the snow
Glad your player worked good for you...I too enjoy my music all the time ...
I had an aunt that was born on Christmas but she always felt she got cheated out of a present LOL having her b/day on christmas day...
Been to kmart this morn...and have couple more things to do.....the ex is bringing turkey over supper tonite.....:rose:
 
I said it's like having a baby ...hurts like heck but then you forget about it so soon too and all the things I went thru are just kind of a blur right now ...
It's quite nice here too but talking some nasty weather tonite and tomorrow ..right now it is melting and getting rid of some of the snow
Glad your player worked good for you...I too enjoy my music all the time ...
I had an aunt that was born on Christmas but she always felt she got cheated out of a present LOL having her b/day on christmas day...
Been to kmart this morn...and have couple more things to do.....the ex is bringing turkey over supper tonite.....:rose:

We are supposed to get some wet weather in tomorrow evening but they aren't saying it will be to bad. Crossing my fingers. Hope yours turns out to be less than they are talking about.

I understand how your aunt felt. I felt kind of cheated too. I would get one card and present for both from many, like my brothers. ;) But we know how they can be. :)

Will be headed out to get some groceries and pick up my glasses. Not an exciting day but a good one. Enjoy your dinner this evening. :)
 
We are supposed to get some wet weather in tomorrow evening but they aren't saying it will be to bad. Crossing my fingers. Hope yours turns out to be less than they are talking about.

I understand how your aunt felt. I felt kind of cheated too. I would get one card and present for both from many, like my brothers. ;) But we know how they can be. :)

Will be headed out to get some groceries and pick up my glasses. Not an exciting day but a good one. Enjoy your dinner this evening. :)

Never had any brothers only one sister...been to the store myself and got some stuff ..put up a few Easter decorations...just skipped St Patty's day lol.....I'm hoping it's not too messy here either or for you....going to watch my one soap I recorded....the ex gave me some red wince might try a little glass of that later......supposed to be good for the heart:heart::rose:
 
How was the red wine? I :heart: red wine! LoL

Finally home from work..i can catch up with my friends in the Kitchen..glad it's friday..i'm off tomorrow too Yipeee LoL

Maybe i should pour me a glass..or 3 of wine LMAO :D
 
How was the red wine? I :heart: red wine! LoL

Finally home from work..i can catch up with my friends in the Kitchen..glad it's friday..i'm off tomorrow too Yipeee LoL

Maybe i should pour me a glass..or 3 of wine LMAO :D

Well it was pretty good after I got used to it...just had some stir fry veggies and some of that turkey the ex brought over and did the dishes....
Whoopie ...no work tomorrow...I'm getting bored...need to start doing something.....:eek:
 
Well it was pretty good after I got used to it...just had some stir fry veggies and some of that turkey the ex brought over and did the dishes....
Whoopie ...no work tomorrow...I'm getting bored...need to start doing something.....:eek:


Yeah it's extra tasty after the first couple of sips LoL

I love me some stir fry veggies! Tastylicious!

What ya feel like doing?? i'm sure you can only read so much..i love reading but after awhile..i'm over it for a few days. Maybe you'll find something on TV..i wanted to go see Alice in Wonderland but i'm not in the mood to be around many people in a moviehouse..i work with the public all day..i just didn't wanna tonite..:eek:
 
Yeah it's extra tasty after the first couple of sips LoL

I love me some stir fry veggies! Tastylicious!

What ya feel like doing?? i'm sure you can only read so much..i love reading but after awhile..i'm over it for a few days. Maybe you'll find something on TV..i wanted to go see Alice in Wonderland but i'm not in the mood to be around many people in a moviehouse..i work with the public all day..i just didn't wanna tonite..:eek:

I don't do movie theaters either...rather be at home with a video and I can relax and put on my nitie and chill LOL
yeah I read till my eyes get too tired...there is a new show on tonite caled Who Do You think you are that traces their roots back to the ancestors...I like that kind of stuff...I play a few of my games on the puter...yatzee and Euchre .....
 
I don't do movie theaters either...rather be at home with a video and I can relax and put on my nitie and chill LOL
yeah I read till my eyes get too tired...there is a new show on tonite caled Who Do You think you are that traces their roots back to the ancestors...I like that kind of stuff...I play a few of my games on the puter...yatzee and Euchre .....


That sounds like an intresting show, what time and what channel?

I play games too..i go to Pogo.com and play the word games and sometimes i play the detective games..Huntsville..LoL i know..i'm a NERD :D
 
That sounds like an intresting show, what time and what channel?

I play games too..i go to Pogo.com and play the word games and sometimes i play the detective games..Huntsville..LoL i know..i'm a NERD :D

It's on NBC at 7 so guess who sent me a message and wants me to call...lol the guy from Mitchell...hey we cld hook up with him...LMAO
My other *friend* is in Africa till next week....then we will see what happens:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top