Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening {{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Yes that is it! Hope you've had a good day sweetie.




Well I laid down and slept for 2 hrs...so guess I'm not ready to do too much running yet..just been chilled last few days...and it's gloomy too but tomorrow maybe I will get out and about:D
 
Good evening Momma and Kayte! Please take care Momma ... I hope you're already in bed sleeping peacefully. :rose:
 
Good evening Momma and Kayte! Please take care Momma ... I hope you're already in bed sleeping peacefully. :rose:

No still watching tv since I laid down and took 2 hr nap today LOL....
How's things going with the little one....:rose:
 
Well I laid down and slept for 2 hrs...so guess I'm not ready to do too much running yet..just been chilled last few days...and it's gloomy too but tomorrow maybe I will get out and about:D

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Happy Hump Day! Hope the sun is out for you and that you are feeling great. Please don't push yourself sweetie. :)
 
Good evening Momma and Kayte! Please take care Momma ... I hope you're already in bed sleeping peacefully. :rose:

Good morning {{{{{Cookie}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Have a Happy Hump Day! :) It is great to see you again.
 
Just great, she's sleeping with her binky in her mouth. She looks so cute!

Gee I had one of those as a young child. Remembering being told why it was actually in two pieces. I was told this once I got older. I would have such a FIT when mom wanted to wash it that is became quite a side show. My great grandmother was visiting. She ask my mom for a scissors. She cut it in half. Gave half to me and the other one was washed. That way I always had one. I admit I was a bit of a brat. :)
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Happy Hump Day! Hope the sun is out for you and that you are feeling great. Please don't push yourself sweetie. :)

Been out and about today....bank and grocery store....nice to be able to go...one more trip to the dollar store....gotta hit that one LOL:D
 
Gee I had one of those as a young child. Remembering being told why it was actually in two pieces. I was told this once I got older. I would have such a FIT when mom wanted to wash it that is became quite a side show. My great grandmother was visiting. She ask my mom for a scissors. She cut it in half. Gave half to me and the other one was washed. That way I always had one. I admit I was a bit of a brat. :)

LOL Hi Kayte, Im not real big on binkies, seems everytime I get a pic of the baby she has one in her mouth even when she doesnt want one, My middle son drank from a bottle til almost age 3 and I finally had to do the tough love thing and throw it out, he never forgave me.LOL:devil:
 
Been out and about today....bank and grocery store....nice to be able to go...one more trip to the dollar store....gotta hit that one LOL:D

HA HA I go to the $ store just about everyday too. Say do you have a Dollar GENERAL? Everything REALLY is $1 there!
 
Im on a lunch break, Im eating pickled beets and cheese sticks, ok im weird but damn its yummy!
 
Been out and about today....bank and grocery store....nice to be able to go...one more trip to the dollar store....gotta hit that one LOL:D

I am so glad to hear you got out and about. Don't buy out the dollar store! :)
 
LOL Hi Kayte, Im not real big on binkies, seems everytime I get a pic of the baby she has one in her mouth even when she doesnt want one, My middle son drank from a bottle til almost age 3 and I finally had to do the tough love thing and throw it out, he never forgave me.LOL:devil:

I did stop using it. Guess it was just a very young child thing for me.

Hope you've had a wonderful day sweetie. :kiss:
 
Hey Kitchen :rose:

Hope everyone had a good day! i'm about to curl up with a book and read until i fall asleep prob LoL

See all of you sometime tomorrow!

Goodnight!

:heart:
 
Hey Kitchen :rose:

Hope everyone had a good day! i'm about to curl up with a book and read until i fall asleep prob LoL

See all of you sometime tomorrow!

Goodnight!

:heart:

Nite sweetie...been watching Idol and reading ...eyes are getting tired......
:rose:
 
Good morning {{{{{{Rose}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Hope you got a wonderful night's sleep. Have a terrific day sweetie.
 
Good morning {{{{{{Rose}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Hope you got a wonderful night's sleep. Have a terrific day sweetie.

Slept pretty good and got to soak in the tub this morn had to wait 2 weeks...so 2 wks ago today...gave the ex a haircut this morn....went to the library...sun is shining and in the 30's!!!:rose:
 
Slept pretty good and got to soak in the tub this morn had to wait 2 weeks...so 2 wks ago today...gave the ex a haircut this morn....went to the library...sun is shining and in the 30's!!!:rose:

Sounds like things are going well! :nana: And to think how fast the time has passed. So glad you are here with us. :D
 
Sounds like things are going well! :nana: And to think how fast the time has passed. So glad you are here with us. :D

Well that's makes 2 of us Kayte:D.....so far so good...just have to be a little careful since I do have blockage on the other sid..
Going to make my healthy salad!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top