Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on NBC at 7 so guess who sent me a message and wants me to call...lol the guy from Mitchell...hey we cld hook up with him...LMAO
My other *friend* is in Africa till next week....then we will see what happens:D


Omg he emailed me you? LMAO yeah he can pick me up from the airport if i decide to fly LoL What was he talkin about??

And i still cant believe that boy went to Africa..Crazyness..i hear it's a beautiful place tho..i hope he emails you pics! i wanna see!
 
Omg he emailed me you? LMAO yeah he can pick me up from the airport if i decide to fly LoL What was he talkin about??

And i still cant believe that boy went to Africa..Crazyness..i hear it's a beautiful place tho..i hope he emails you pics! i wanna see!

Yeah on yahoo...lol so I called the poor sucker but he started right in again about being with me etc ..I said what happened did your other ladies drop you!!
Dam I better remind him he said he wld send pics...I'm not sure if it's part of his job or what...lot I have to learn about him
 
Yeah on yahoo...lol so I called the poor sucker but he started right in again about being with me etc ..I said what happened did your other ladies drop you!!
Dam I better remind him he said he wld send pics...I'm not sure if it's part of his job or what...lot I have to learn about him


Thats crazy...that man is a trip LoL i still can't believe he used ur comp to check his email or whatev..LoL Insane.

Yeah maybe he went to Africa for his job..and yeah you need to find out more about him..becuz i wanna know too!! LoL
 
Thats crazy...that man is a trip LoL i still can't believe he used ur comp to check his email or whatev..LoL Insane.

Yeah maybe he went to Africa for his job..and yeah you need to find out more about him..becuz i wanna know too!! LoL

Well this morn he wanted the nearest airport to me..the guy from Calif...I told him we need to talk and find out more about each other geeshhhhh
Oh yeah the guy from Mitchell just doesn't give up...
yes he used my computer and forgot to check out so the notices for him were coming to me :rolleyes:
Richie is the one from Calif.....and you know he's hot and young LOL
 
Well this morn he wanted the nearest airport to me..the guy from Calif...I told him we need to talk and find out more about each other geeshhhhh
Oh yeah the guy from Mitchell just doesn't give up...
yes he used my computer and forgot to check out so the notices for him were coming to me :rolleyes:
Richie is the one from Calif.....and you know he's hot and young LOL


Yeah you don't wanna let some guy in your house you don't know anything about..What's with these guys always tryin to "shack" up..He better move around with all that shit LMAO

I'm gonna log off and watch some TV and get my ass off this chair..my back is bothering me. I'll email you from my couch..LoL my phone will be right next to me lol you know that's NEVER far away :eek:

:heart:
 
Yeah you don't wanna let some guy in your house you don't know anything about..What's with these guys always tryin to "shack" up..He better move around with all that shit LMAO

I'm gonna log off and watch some TV and get my ass off this chair..my back is bothering me. I'll email you from my couch..LoL my phone will be right next to me lol you know that's NEVER far away :eek:

:heart:

You go ahead I'm going to read a bit and watch this program too...have a good nite ....:kiss::heart::rose:
yes that phone is part of you LOL
 
GOOD MORNING ROSE AND FRIENDS! Ive been crazy busy!! I THINK I finally got the right dress , LMAO. Im serious.This is what I do and I have never bought one before and now I know how hard it is to pick just one dress. LOL
David and I are fine just busy!!
Today his dad gets a pass to come home and see how he does and we're all excited! He's been in the hospital almost 6 weeks and overcome dbl pneumonia, a stroke and a blood clot in each legs so it's a happy day here. EVERYONE have a great weekened and Rose, Ill know about that pink hat soon, if I can't get pink, do you want white or black? Im getting us Saints hats , I want one too even though I have a white one.

I DO have a pink Mississipi hat I Got at Cacker Barrel if youd rather have one of those. I got that at Cracker Barrel, I love that place! Heck, youve been through so much and are such an awedome lady I may just send you both as early birthday presents. Ill let you know and make sure I have the correct address. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Ill check back this evenin.:kiss::rose:
 
Last edited:
Hats

Like I said on the other thread..Cracker barrel was our fav place to go too...
Glad to hear davids dad is doing so well and can't believe you have actually picked a dress hahaha
I'm sure it wld be very hard to pick just one:confused:

I'm not too fussy so whatever but no hurry.....I wear a lot of hats simply because my hair started getting thinner when I was sick....and I like hats...
 
Never had any brothers only one sister...been to the store myself and got some stuff ..put up a few Easter decorations...just skipped St Patty's day lol.....I'm hoping it's not too messy here either or for you....going to watch my one soap I recorded....the ex gave me some red wince might try a little glass of that later......supposed to be good for the heart:heart::rose:

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Skipping St Patty's Day? :( Looking over at my AV. I'm not decorating for it either though. Will just be doing Easter myself. :) To much money and effort to do both.

Hope you enjoyed the wine.
 
Last edited:
How was the red wine? I :heart: red wine! LoL

Finally home from work..i can catch up with my friends in the Kitchen..glad it's friday..i'm off tomorrow too Yipeee LoL

Maybe i should pour me a glass..or 3 of wine LMAO :D

Good morning {{{{{Cipher}}}}}} :kiss::heart: Hope you are having a super Saturday with it being your day off. :nana:
 
Like I said on the other thread..Cracker barrel was our fav place to go too...
Glad to hear davids dad is doing so well and can't believe you have actually picked a dress hahaha
I'm sure it wld be very hard to pick just one:confused:

I'm not too fussy so whatever but no hurry.....I wear a lot of hats simply because my hair started getting thinner when I was sick....and I like hats...

I love that place but everytime we go I buy shit LOL, they have the cutest baby clothes. Last summer I wanted a pink rocker, u know, the ones out front but David said NO. LMAO omg it was pepto bismol pink and said Dollywood on it ha ha ha, But I love anything pink.
Yes picking the dress was a nightmare, now to set a date, im pretty sure we agree on that one tho. LOL. :kiss: Ya I love my hats too. I got a weave last year when I was sick and it ruined my hair so hats are my best friend, yes HATS not diamonds. Ok ttyl :kiss:
 
I don't do movie theaters either...rather be at home with a video and I can relax and put on my nitie and chill LOL
yeah I read till my eyes get too tired...there is a new show on tonite caled Who Do You think you are that traces their roots back to the ancestors...I like that kind of stuff...I play a few of my games on the puter...yatzee and Euchre .....

I watched that show last night. I found it very good. Got me thinking. Have to contact my uncle. He really got in to tracking the geneology of the family on my father's side took him many years. He actually worked it back to Edward I. Wonder what those people would find if they did it? We do tease my mom and dad sometimes about how he married a "commoner." ;)
 
GOOD MORNING ROSE AND FRIENDS! Ive been crazy busy!! I THINK I finally got the right dress , LMAO. Im serious.This is what I do and I have never bought one before and now I know how hard it is to pick just one dress. LOL
David and I are fine just busy!!
Today his dad gets a pass to come home and see how he does and we're all excited! He's been in the hospital almost 6 weeks and overcome dbl pneumonia, a stroke and a blood clot in each legs so it's a happy day here. EVERYONE have a great weekened and Rose, Ill know about that pink hat soon, if I can't get pink, do you want white or black? Im getting us Saints hats , I want one too even though I have a white one.

I DO have a pink Mississipi hat I Got at Cacker Barrel if youd rather have one of those. I got that at Cracker Barrel, I love that place! Heck, youve been through so much and are such an awedome lady I may just send you both as early birthday presents. Ill let you know and make sure I have the correct address. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Ill check back this evenin.:kiss::rose:

Good morning {{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Glad to hear you've decided on your dress! :D How wonderful to hear about David's father. Have great time while he is there. Hope it shows he is able to come home permanently.
 
I watched that show last night. I found it very good. Got me thinking. Have to contact my uncle. He really got in to tracking the geneology of the family on my father's side took him many years. He actually worked it back to Edward I. Wonder what those people would find if they did it? We do tease my mom and dad sometimes about how he married a "commoner." ;)

LOL,I m interested in learning my roots too, wonder if any of my ancestors were prostitutes?? lol:D:devil: Whens it on and what channel?
 
Good morning {{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Glad to hear you've decided on your dress! :D How wonderful to hear about David's father. Have great time while he is there. Hope it shows he is able to come home permanently.

Thank you hun, Davids getting him now and I need to run, yes hes excited, but we have to remind him to take it easy, They are kicking him out Wednesday, Life is wonderful and I am so blessed, esp NOW that I have met all of you. Last year at this time, I was in the hospital. Love you guys:heart:
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Skipping St Patty's Day? ;( Looking over at my AV. I'm not decorating for it either though. Will just be doing Easter myself. :) To much money and effort to do both.

Hope you enjoyed the wine.

Well hey that's cool and you don't need to do anymore than that...it's such a short day to be Irish LOL....
Actually the wine was quite good...Just doing some paper work and a few things...gloomy day..will hit the dollar store later...going to make a salad for lunch
 
LOL,I m interested in learning my roots too, wonder if any of my ancestors were prostitutes?? lol:D:devil: Whens it on and what channel?

Thank you hun, Davids getting him now and I need to run, yes hes excited, but we have to remind him to take it easy, They are kicking him out Wednesday, Life is wonderful and I am so blessed, esp NOW that I have met all of you. Last year at this time, I was in the hospital. Love you guys:heart:

It was on last night on NBC at 7pm central time. It is supposed to be on Friday nights so we will have to see. :)

Yes you will have to make sure he doesn't do too much but he does need to do stuff to keep on with the rehab on his own.

Glad you are with us too hun. Hope you stay away from the hospital. They are "nasty" places. There are all kinds of germs and sick people there. :rolleyes:
 
Well hey that's cool and you don't need to do anymore than that...it's such a short day to be Irish LOL....
Actually the wine was quite good...Just doing some paper work and a few things...gloomy day..will hit the dollar store later...going to make a salad for lunch

David and I are Irish too ^5, its gorgeous here and sunny!:kiss:
 
Hey Momma, How are you? :rose:

i went and got my bi-weekly mani/pedi and got gas and ran to target, came home and made pizza burgers..Now i'm just hangin out with a cup of coffee LoL back to work tomorrow..so not doin much else today.


(((Kitchen)))
:rose:
 
Hey Momma, How are you? :rose:

i went and got my bi-weekly mani/pedi and got gas and ran to target, came home and made pizza burgers..Now i'm just hangin out with a cup of coffee LoL back to work tomorrow..so not doin much else today.


(((Kitchen)))
:rose:

Well one of my dear friends from the church just brought a big plate of homemade cookies....everyone is trying to fatten me up LOL
I threw together some turkey soup for supper..hope it's good
Been cloudy all day.....I did vacumn a bit I just cldn't stand it anymore:rolleyes:
 
Well one of my dear friends from the church just brought a big plate of homemade cookies....everyone is trying to fatten me up LOL
I threw together some turkey soup for supper..hope it's good
Been cloudy all day.....I did vacumn a bit I just cldn't stand it anymore:rolleyes:


LoL They act like you don't eat huh?

Soup sounds good..i should've made that..maybe on my day off i will..with some crusty bread..Mmm!

I only vaccumm twice a week..i'm gone more than i am here..and i just did it a few days ago..i'm good til i'm off wednesday...

What did you get from the dollar store?
 
LoL They act like you don't eat huh?

Soup sounds good..i should've made that..maybe on my day off i will..with some crusty bread..Mmm!

I only vaccumm twice a week..i'm gone more than i am here..and i just did it a few days ago..i'm good til i'm off wednesday...

What did you get from the dollar store?



Well with my 6 parakeets I need to do it at least once a week and shelly did it when we got home....so it was due
Oh I went to get toothpaste and ended up with 8 bucks worth of stuff LOL
Yeah I been nibble too much...now got all these cookies which I'm sure I'm not supposed to eat LOL
Damm crusty bread sounds yummy.....
 
Well with my 6 parakeets I need to do it at least once a week and shelly did it when we got home....so it was due
Oh I went to get toothpaste and ended up with 8 bucks worth of stuff LOL
Yeah I been nibble too much...now got all these cookies which I'm sure I'm not supposed to eat LOL
Damm crusty bread sounds yummy.....


Oh yeah, i forgot you have birdies! i bet they missed you!

Yeah i go to the dollar store and end up with 2 bags..i get my cleaning stuff there..and toothbrush and stuff too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top