Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hunny,
i'm glad you didn't go away, i mean i cant keep up with some of the politics here, but i saw some bullying and other bull shit for the smallest reasons, .
i guess the tinyest nick in the armor is every reason to pry into someones life and give them shit!!
Sorry some people are like that,
i'm glad you're here,
gregg

Hi Greg and thank you very much for your kind words, I appreciate it.:heart:
 
LOL UH HUH:devil:

((((((((((((((((( KAYTE))))))))))))))))) After what happened yesterday I have decided to only post in Rose threads. However I WILL NOT LET THIS ONE GO. Scorpion4u2 found a video of me and my 10 month old grandbaby and posted it here on Lit. I stupidly posted a mini vid on another site of me in my gown and this asshole saw the ones of the baby and brought it here. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT???!!!:mad: The mods did remove it and slapped him on the wrist but thats not good enough for me, HELL NO! They can say what they want about me but thats my baby and Im pissed beyond recognition and I will be seeking legal action. Oh this idiot claims to be a lawyer too, ha ha ha.
Much love to all.:heart:

{{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}} :kiss::heart: Sorry to hear that happened. I think it does remind us that anything we put online, anywhere is public fodder.
Hope you succeed in your action sweetie.[/QUOTE] Thanks hun, that was just too low even for him.:mad:
 
good morning rose, wanted to stop by the kitchen too and tell you that you were in my heart all day today with the very best wishes from me to you.......gc:heart::heart::heart:

(((((((((((((((((((( gc ))))))))))))))))))) Ive been busy too , catch up with me when you can sweetie.:heart:
 
good morning rose, wanted to stop by the kitchen too and tell you that you were in my heart all day today with the very best wishes from me to you.......gc:heart::heart::heart:

Good morning or whatever...off to see my Dr this morn so hope for good news:D
 
Well so far ...so good I guess.....I start some rehab on Mon and did drive for the first time today.....just not as perky as I thought but will take it slow and easy and take care of myself and get healthy!!!:rose:
 
Well at least your going out lol....forgot to tell you had a nice visit with Bug last nite and Phoenix....he was supposed to fly out today but major snow so not sure if he got out...
yeah I'm feeling pretty good.... got couple lbs of the dammed extra fluid off...
So you have a good time for me too..I'm thinking maybe one very very lite cocktail LOL

Good afternoon {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Whew, I finally got here. Been quite a day for me, from having to uninstall an update to a virus program that didn't work the computer wouldn't start up it got stuck. I had to remember how to start up this puppy in safe mode and all that stuff. Since I'm here I did get it all sorted out.

Then heard from an old friend from here who had disappeared from here and in R/L. She is doing fine now and we plan to get together next week.

Enough about me sweetie. Sounds like your heart is doing better since you are getting rid of that extra fluid. :D Next time you hear from Bug please pass along a hug and :kiss: from me.
 
good morning rose, wanted to stop by the kitchen too and tell you that you were in my heart all day today with the very best wishes from me to you.......gc:heart::heart::heart:

Good afternoon {{{{{{GC}}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a wonderful day.
 
LOL HI Kayte, well no Im not a matchmaker, last time I tried doing that it went totally wrong. HA HA:rolleyes: (((((((((((((((((((( KAYTE)))))))))))))))) HOW ARE YOU HUN?:heart:

Good afternoon {{{{{Hunny}}}}} :kiss::heart: Doing pretty well sweetie. Now have an additional smile on my face seeing you too. Have a marvelous Monday. :)
 
Good morning or whatever...off to see my Dr this morn so hope for good news:D

Well so far ...so good I guess.....I start some rehab on Mon and did drive for the first time today.....just not as perky as I thought but will take it slow and easy and take care of myself and get healthy!!!:rose:

{{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: That is so grand to hear you are driving again and that you are starting rehab. :) Congratulations on everything! :D
 
{{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: That is so grand to hear you are driving again and that you are starting rehab. :) Congratulations on everything! :D



Yep one step at a time....slow and easy the only way to go I guess...:rose:
The driving does help at lest I can get out
 
But can you behave? That is the question. ;)

Well sweetie I quite smoking cold turkey 2 wks ago when I had to go to the hospital after smoking 58 yrs so guess I can LOL
Once I get over the cravings it should get easier I hope
 
Well sweetie I quite smoking cold turkey 2 wks ago when I had to go to the hospital after smoking 58 yrs so guess I can LOL
Once I get over the cravings it should get easier I hope

Just take care, seems like you have great support here,

I have news of my own ... I'm a new mama, she's almost 3 weeks old!
 
Yep one step at a time....slow and easy the only way to go I guess...:rose:
The driving does help at lest I can get out

{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I am so thrilled to know you are able to get out when you want to. :)
 
{{{{{Rose}}}}} Do you remember Bear? He knows you and asked me to pass on his well wishes. He hopes you get better fast. He can't pass them on himself as right now his computer is down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top