Munky needs your help achieving sobriety. Please.

Hey Munky, just touching base. I know it's not good, but hoping you're getting by as reasonably as possible.

Take care and know that each minute is a victory. Even if it sucks :)
 
I was wondering if you'd be able to. Hang in there. You could always make a blowgun out of a straw and some toothpicks and go hunting geckos or cockroaches to pass the time.

HAH! Thank you for the humor. It helps. Everything helps. And there are geckos where I am, but they are pets. Were the situation different I would reply with something as clever as yours.
 
HAH! Thank you for the humor. It helps. Everything helps. And there are geckos where I am, but they are pets. Were the situation different I would reply with something as clever as yours.

No worries. I know you're struggling. Just trying to distract you. Make sure you suck down the water. I'm guessing the sweats are only beginning.
 
Hang in there Munky, you can do it! It's a long tough road but you have made the first steps! :D
 
Hang in there Munky, you can do it! It's a long tough road but you have made the first steps! :D

Thank you, Dan. Right now I have the shakes so bad it could start an earthquake.

But your AV cheers me. One of the things about alcoholism and depression is that you can't find joy in anything. But I find joy in kitties.
 
Thank you, Dan. Right now I have the shakes so bad it could start an earthquake.

But your AV cheers me. One of the things about alcoholism and depression is that you can't find joy in anything. But I find joy in kitties.

You're up! I never got my lawn mowed either. I went to the neighbors to shoot the shit.
 
Day Two

Good morning to all.

Got some sleep

Today:

a) no booze
b) my first AA meeting
c) not be such a fucking needy whiny sad sack prick
d) eat. something. anything.
 
Good morning!
I'm glad to see you. Your plan sounds excellent.
(Nobody things you're whiny).
 
4am here woke up to go to the bathroom and check in. Very pleased by your excellent attitude. Hugs.
 
I'd go back to sleep too, except you keep sending me porn which I seem to watch over and over. No rest for the wicked.

I didn't know it was something you didn't like. I will stop and just send kittens and rainbows oh, and purple unicorns instead.
 
Back
Top