Munky needs your help achieving sobriety. Please.

Good morning! Seeing your doctor might be a good idea too. A friend of mine hurt themself badly while trying to detox. I just wanted to throw that out there too in case it had not been mentioned....It's my momma side coming out. ;) Good luck today!!
 
Wow. Holly is GORGEOUS!

I have/had five kitties, but seem to be losing them in the divorce. I miss them so much. It's amazing how much joy those little furry critters can bring to us.

I have four. Two Ragdolls, one who is my best friend, and one who was feral.
 
Thank you, Smile. I'd not heard of Ben Howard previously. Plus, the girl with the ukulele and hat is way hot.

I have a thing for girls with hats.
He's amazing Oats in the Water I love. I have his album its in my ipod now on repeat :D
 
Hey Munky. We haven't been introduced but Ive read about your struggle and would like you to know that I think you are brave beyond belief!

Tough Gig you have landed yourself but you know you have the inner strength to succeed so - JDI!
 
Hey Munky. We haven't been introduced but Ive read about your struggle and would like you to know that I think you are brave beyond belief!

Tough Gig you have landed yourself but you know you have the inner strength to succeed so - JDI!

Thank you, Poppa. Right now I'm just trying to babble on Lit and not make a complete ass of myself. Talking to everyone has helped. Talking beats drinking.
 
I need to go back to sleep before long. Not right now, but before long.

Special shout outs, handshakes, hugs, and kisses to Kara, Fieldmeister, Poppa, Zoe, Rapsody, Coach, Perky, Giggles, and Smiles. And the Imperial Princess. And Cookie :rose:. And Aly :rose:
 
Good morning Munky!
It is hard to battle your demons and as strange as it may seem to some there is a world of support here on Lit.. there are some here who literally saved my life when I lost my Babygirl. Keep breathing and one baby step at a time. You can do this!
 
Good morning Munky. Plans for the day sound good. Be sure and make that meeting and let us know how things are going.

No kitty pictures from me, but I'm here anyway :)

Stay strong!
 
It's a tough day, Ladybug. Tougher than I could have imagined.

But I'm here. And not drinking.

i can only imagine how difficult it is for you; but you've got heart and you're doing good things....even if it's baby steps. :)
 
What's this nonsense about elephants surfing for shrimp? I want pictorial proof of this!

Hope you are staying strong. Thinking of you at a pretty constant clip right now. The Wiccan in me has a candle burning for you, and by the way it's wavering, I can only guess it's reflecting how you're feeling.

In the meantime...I heard about the cat appreciation, so here ya' go:
 
i can only imagine how difficult it is for you; but you've got heart and you're doing good things....even if it's baby steps. :)

Baby steps. If only.

After I hope to quit being a limp-dicked whiny bastard.

This is not who am I am.
 
Good morning Munky!
It is hard to battle your demons and as strange as it may seem to some there is a world of support here on Lit.. there are some here who literally saved my life when I lost my Babygirl. Keep breathing and one baby step at a time. You can do this!

I didn't see this and didn't reply. I'm so sorry to hear that, sweetie. A gazillion (((hugs)))
 
Shouldn't you be sleeping??

Stop with the self-name calling, dammit! Don't make me come down there and slap you!

Or do! Do make me come down there and slap you!
 
Shouldn't you be sleeping??

Stop with the self-name calling, dammit! Don't make me come down there and slap you!

Or do! Do make me come down there and slap you!

take the riding crop, too.
 
Baby steps. If only.

After I hope to quit being a limp-dicked whiny bastard.

This is not who am I am.

That is correct - that is not what you are. So knock off the whining already, or I'll be sending you a ballerina skirt. :D

One day down. Keep hanging tough, my friend. You can do this - because you control your destiny.
 
Back
Top