New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Just stopped in quickly to say hi and that my son's team lost their game tonight. They played a great season for a newly combined team and will only continue to get better!
 
I wonder?

Are thigh high stockings a thing of the past? I would hope not. When I see a lady wearing stockings I always wonder.......How high do they go? Just a random thought. lol
 
Hi everyone! Just stopped in quickly to say hi and that my son's team lost their game tonight. They played a great season for a newly combined team and will only continue to get better!

SOrry to hear about your son's team :( Happy Saturday though Breezy!
 
Well, did very little today and it was nice... even took a nap and still probably going to bed at a decent hour! Taking pictures of a high school sectional championship football game in the wind and cold and the excitement of being at an NFL stadium to do it, took a lot of my energy. Now I have to rest and be ready for the work week.
 
Well, did very little today and it was nice... even took a nap and still probably going to bed at a decent hour! Taking pictures of a high school sectional championship football game in the wind and cold and the excitement of being at an NFL stadium to do it, took a lot of my energy. Now I have to rest and be ready for the work week.

sounds like fun breezy :)
 
Wow, all the excitement of Friday wore me out! Slept most of the day Saturday!
 
Okay, thought this was going to be a good day, but it is never a good day when your coffee maker explodes and you don't have a cup of coffee. Oh, and don't have a long, thin screw driver to take it apart to see if it is just that hose that came unattached! :(
 
Morning Breezy :) , It's a Great day .. Fresh coffee if You'd like a cup !!! And I woke up this side of the Grass !!! :D
 
Coffee delivery

Okay, no one came to take me out for coffee, so running out to get my own! :)

I would have brought you coffee, but was out getting groceries.
Would hope you would answer the door in the same outfit as in your picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top