TomBoner
A Happy High Squirrel
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2009
- Posts
- 77,372
Do you think stoned squirrels have that effect on women?
...
Wait! I'm not really a stoned squirrel, ya know?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do you think stoned squirrels have that effect on women?

I'm not so sure about that.Ya know ... there's more to me than just being a stoned squirrel.
...
Wait! I'm not really a stoned squirrel, ya know?
![]()
Wait. Are you stoned right now?Isn't it only fair that if I show you mind you have to show me yours?
morning caress!![]()
Are you wanting to play doctor together caress?
![]()

Did I kill the thread again?
I don't know what did you say?

Where is stickygirl?

We want stickygirl! We want stickygirl!!
Did that help?
![]()

Help with what?
Hello, Wee-Wee.![]()
Don't we all need some help, now and again?
And what kind of help do you need?![]()


Do you still need help?
Are you offering to help clean up my house and do the dishes?
That's a no, don't you think you should do it yourself?
Aren't we all in this together?
Will you clean her house then?
What if instead I just buy you the prettiest French maid outfit money can buy?
Will you be wearing it?
Would it fit him?

Would we care?
![]()
Can we change the subject now? PLEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!
![]()

Wow, HWW! Do you know how hot that outfit looks on you?![]()

Silly girl! Didn't you know that if that was me there would be a huge noticeable bulge in the front of the skirt?
Mornin' indi!![]()



Huge? Aren't we flattering ourselves!
Good morning, Tommy.![]()
