done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Someone posted one of him on Letterman. That one was good too.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have that one in my favorites!
That is one of the best I have seen of them !!
Now you have me watching all of these.................![]()
Now you have me watching all of these.................![]()
I had some of the best of them booked marked somewhere - I need to find them - they are hillarious - Ryan Colin and Wayne are something else.
I guess we will
It was getting kinda quiet - was trying to liven things up thats all maam !!
hello all
It was getting kinda quiet - was trying to liven things up thats all maam !!
We know you can always come up with something fun
I could have posted that! Do you remember the old Candid Camera? Those were the kinds of things they did.