NorCalMan2008
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2008
- Posts
- 817
Good afternoon Nesters!
My costume is here!![]()
Starts scalping tickets for the Sase Costume Peep Show ...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good afternoon Nesters!
My costume is here!![]()
Good afternoon Nesters!
My costume is here!![]()

Starts scalping tickets for the Sase Costume Peep Show ...
You're going to be a dancing Nanner for Halloween?
I was so hoping for the French Maid this year.
Afternoon Sexy Lady![]()
<giggles> Care if I try my whip out on ya?
From when did the Witch from Wizard of z start carrying whips![]()
{{{{{{{{{Husker}}}}}}}}}
No I was a French Maid last year. I can't do that two years in a row.

Maybe you can go as a brick and Hubby can be the "brick layer" lol![]()
Maybe you can go as a brick and Hubby can be the "brick layer" lol![]()
I hope she saves idea this for next year.
Tsk Tsk Tsk - she's hiding again ...
Good MOrning EVERYONE..................![]()


Good MOrning EVERYONE..................![]()
Good day love. How are you this fine morning?![]()
I am doing FANTASTIC.
Just started a GREAT DAY.
How are you on this LOVELY day?
GREAT!
The weather is dreary, but that hasn't affected my spirits.
I am doing GREAT.
How is you?
That is GREAT to hear.
Sounds like that weather is coming this way.Hope it don't delay me going home Saturday.
I hope not either. Pitts is nice, but home is better.
