done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Thanks, those were great. You can buy the old shows on DVD now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He can just strip naked and dance on his webcam.
Who said I own one - I am too busy watching others that I do not need one of my own ...

Good morning Nor. You were here early!![]()
Good Morning Nesters. Hope you are having a great
TGIF
{{{{{Sase}}}}}![]()
Good Morning Sase - Good Morning Nesters ...
No Sase I was here late ... 11.40 pm my time - was still fixing stuff around the house - decided to see if there were any new Trivia Threads going ...
Youuuuuuuuu Whoooooooooooooooooo DGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What's for Lunch??!!
I don't know. I don't have any good food and my groceries won't be here until between 4-7.
Want some left over chuck roast?
I dunno did Chuck taste good yesterday?
Good Morning Nor.
Didcha find some?
I don't know. I don't have any good food and my groceries won't be here until between 4-7.
Want some left over chuck roast?
I didn't have Chucky yesterday! I had him last week.
I didn't have Chucky yesterday! I had him last week.
Nope but I found some this morning - answered one of them ...
She has him first thing every morning just to keep him happyWhat abt RS ?
You are gonna feed me last week's sloppy seconds? Is he dried up?
She has him first thing every morning just to keep him happy
Are ya a winner?
Not today. He's on for this afternoon. He hates that too.
He must be busy with Ryan & the Gang on Friday AM's
No he's not.
Oh, yesterday I had a ribeye steak!