Sase's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got bread.......(that didn't sound good)I don't have steak.

I've got it all now. It was delivered at 1. The delivery guy called to see if I was home because he thought perhaps the early window was closed when I made my order.

I don't have steak, but I have chicken, turkey tenderloin, pork chops, fillet of sole, and beef short ribs.
 
No, I'm sorry I didn't. Was he a friend of yours? What did he die from?
- natural causes

Please be aware that Sealy Bedwarmer has expired. Mr. Bedwarmer died in his sleep on October 24, 2008. When the EMTs arrived, he was cold and unresponsive. "It was a natural and peaceful passing. He suffered no electical shock.

Sealy was conceived in Trinity, North Carolina. His parents hoped he would be an answer to the soaring electric blanket sales. He was. From the moment people heard of his birth, they wanted to sleep with him.

Sealy’s life was one of service. From the moment he joined with JC Penney to offer people a pleasant night’s sleep service was his only concern. As a result he never took a wife and leaves no children. Yet he is mourned.

A memorial service will be held for Sealy on November 1, 2008. He asked to be recycled and that will be done.

RIP Mr. Sealy.
 
I've got it all now. It was delivered at 1. The delivery guy called to see if I was home because he thought perhaps the early window was closed when I made my order.

I don't have steak, but I have chicken, turkey tenderloin, pork chops, fillet of sole, and beef short ribs.

mmmm I have bread
 
Okay, I was just checking.

It was so kind of you to offer. But just this time I'm going to have to pass. :D


Ok I'm off to the grocery store then to the movie rental place and once I get home I'm not heading back out again...damn it's still cold and rainy.


See ya later gater.
 
Hi everyone in the nest.

Yes Sase, I'm almost back among the living.

Thanks for the concern.

:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top