Sase's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out more to the story, like the detention that he "forgot" to tell me about. Overall, not as bad as I thought it would be. I already squeezed most of it out of him last night.

'Course then there was the lovely driver tonight who I'll be meeting in court soon.

Oh, you got one of them too! :D
 
I found out more to the story, like the detention that he "forgot" to tell me about. Overall, not as bad as I thought it would be. I already squeezed most of it out of him last night.

'Course then there was the lovely driver tonight who I'll be meeting in court soon.

Driver and court?? THAT don't sound good.
 
He was already in a deep enough pile of dog doo. Then I found out about the detention. I'm turning meanness duty over to his dad tomorrow. :cathappy:


I shouldn't laugh, but you will in twenty years. My son threw one of his in-house notices in the school trash can.

One he stayed for and called his grandmother and told her that he missed the bus. She knew that was a lie because the school had only 2 busses. He thought he would get away with it.
 
I shouldn't laugh, but you will in twenty years. My son threw one of his in-house notices in the school trash can.

One he stayed for and called his grandmother and told her that he missed the bus. She knew that was a lie because the school had only 2 busses. He thought he would get away with it.

I pulled my fair share of crap in school, but I at least waited until I was a teenager to start this kind of sneakiness! I got caught smoking on school grounds and was suspended for a day. My best friends' mom said I could spend the day there. It was all worked out until grandpa went up to the restaurant for his coffee with the other farmers. :rolleyes:
 
I pulled my fair share of crap in school, but I at least waited until I was a teenager to start this kind of sneakiness! I got caught smoking on school grounds and was suspended for a day. My best friends' mom said I could spend the day there. It was all worked out until grandpa went up to the restaurant for his coffee with the other farmers. :rolleyes:

My son started in first grade when he signed my name to a note.
 
I think mine waited until third grade to do that.

He couldn't figure out how they knew since he'd spelled my name correctly. His teacher, the secretary and the principal did wait until he was out of the room to laugh. He'd printed my signature. One of the kids at our church told him that he did it all the time. But Charlie knew cursive, my son didn't. Charlie got in trouble too.
 
I got caught smokin' in the girls room my Sister Crawfish, she reported me to Chromedome and I got 2 days in school for tellin' him I'm surprised she could smell it over her BO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top