~Texas Cantina~

mansome said:
Good morning Sexxxy Miss Texy....

*hugs*


Morning handsome mansome.

~hugs~

Hope everything is good in your world?

Ohhhhh someone has a big date tonight.

:devil:
 
MsTexas said:
Morning handsome mansome.

~hugs~

Hope everything is good in your world?

Ohhhhh someone has a big date tonight.

:devil:


Yes I do...hmmm have you been reading other threads? don't think I mentioned it here...
 
MsTexas said:
LOL

Oh darlin, I lurk all over this board.

;)

ahh.. well yes it should be a fun evening....

wanna join us? I bet they would love you..
 
mansome said:
ahh.. well yes it should be a fun evening....

wanna join us? I bet they would love you..

Although the offer sounds appealing, I dont think I can get there before you start lol

I'm assuming there will be pics posted? New pics for your thread?

:D
 
MsTexas said:
Although the offer sounds appealing, I dont think I can get there before you start lol

I'm assuming there will be pics posted? New pics for your thread?

:D

I think we initially plan on taking pics... but we could also get caught up in things.....

damn.. you would make such an awesome addition too sugar...
 
mansome said:
I think we initially plan on taking pics... but we could also get caught up in things.....

damn.. you would make such an awesome addition too sugar...

LOL ... I can relate to that!!

I dont share very well, I would want you all to myself yanno.
 
Well Good Morning MsT, and how you doing today, now was that a side of bacon or ahhh...side of puss....was bacon.

And for the hot numbers that come in there, ladies that is :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: and for MsT :p
 
thebarber69 said:
Well Good Morning MsT, and how you doing today, now was that a side of bacon or ahhh...side of puss....was bacon.

And for the hot numbers that come in there, ladies that is :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: and for MsT :p

Side of puss? Dont look like any puss I've seen.

Its actually bacon.
 
Back
Top