~Texas Cantina~

Hey Ms. T... Is it Friday yet??? It is for me,,, I'm drinking doubles!!! :cool:

Hope everyone is doing good.

^5's to the guys,
:rose:'s to the ladies.
 
thebarber69 said:
And a good Morning to you MsT, and how is my bump hiper this morning.... ;)

Well, I see you got the coffee and goodies out, now were are your goodies...heh heh heh

Good Morning Domsheena, that tom and jerry sig you got still kills me...LOL

And for the ladies :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

LOL ... your bump what?

My goodies? hmmmm those arent just given out darlin. :p
 
Quinn71 said:
I'll take a danish and a glas of o.j. & I will leave a :rose: in return for the sexy proprietress :p


Thank you for the :rose: I'm getting quite the collection here.

~hugs~

I hope you had a wonderful day Mr. Quinn

:kiss:
 
KnightWing said:
Hey Ms. T... Is it Friday yet??? It is for me,,, I'm drinking doubles!!! :cool:

Hope everyone is doing good.

^5's to the guys,
:rose:'s to the ladies.

Yea Yea rub it in!!! :rolleyes:

Yer still a nasty boy!!

;) :p
 
*gulp*

Sexxxy Miss Texy you look amazing in your Av...

damn.. the naughty ideas that are flowing through my head right now
 
mansome said:
*gulp*

Sexxxy Miss Texy you look amazing in your Av...

damn.. the naughty ideas that are flowing through my head right now

Awwwww handsome mansome, you're awesome!!!

Naughty ideas huh?

;)
 
And a good evening to the bar keep, and how are you MsT. hope you day went well, mine started out ok, but soon went into the crapper, boy do I need a shot and a beer. :p
 
MsTexas said:
Awwwww handsome mansome, you're awesome!!!

Naughty ideas huh?

;)


oh yes.. with your ass up like that all vulnerable screaming "take advantage of me"..

:devil:
 
LMAO....sexual harrassment, well you better lock me up...LMAO....oh damn, ok so now there is one more thing in your belt of tricks. ;)

Ya, but I think the new AV would need bigger boobs :rolleyes:

And thanks for the shot and the beer, I needed that...oh and a good evening, I see your keeping wally happy ;)
 
thebarber69 said:
LMAO....sexual harrassment, well you better lock me up...LMAO....oh damn, ok so now there is one more thing in your belt of tricks. ;)

Ya, but I think the new AV would need bigger boobs :rolleyes:

And thanks for the shot and the beer, I needed that...oh and a good evening, I see your keeping wally happy ;)

Its "bag" of tricks if you dont mind. :p

Yeah, mine are bigger. LOL

You're welcome darlin. wally wally wally is a sweetheart!! He brought the pie, its only right that he get some .... its call southern hospitality.

:D
 
Well my hat's off to wally, and ya your right about that southern hospitaly, dang nice stuff, not like this area, it's every man for himself and piss on the other guy. ;)

Ok it's your bag of tricks, bet I really don't know what is in there... :D oh look at that it vibrates...LMAO

I told you to tell me what you want for a AV, you know this smut master has 30 or so disks full of smut...LOL, bigger boobs, hmmm...I know just the ones...LMAO
 
thebarber69 said:
Well my hat's off to wally, and ya your right about that southern hospitaly, dang nice stuff, not like this area, it's every man for himself and piss on the other guy. ;)

Ok it's your bag of tricks, bet I really don't know what is in there... :D oh look at that it vibrates...LMAO

I told you to tell me what you want for a AV, you know this smut master has 30 or so disks full of smut...LOL, bigger boobs, hmmm...I know just the ones...LMAO

You guys piss on each other there? eewwwwwww

LOL ... it dont vibrate ya pervy old man!!! :p

Yea I know you told me and I told you how I felt about the ones that you sent me. You see the avs I like, it shouldnt be too hard to figure out what to send me, should it?

:catroar:
 
Back
Top