~Texas Cantina~

MsTexas said:
I am around ... you're never around.

BUT I do love the presents that you leave!!!!

:kiss:

Well I hope that means you got my PM.

:kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p

Have a great and naughty long weekend!!!

:devil:
 
Good Evening MsT, and how you be this evening

Hi ya all else :rose: for the ladies, and the heck with the guys...LOL...oh set them up once MsT, is that better now
 
juanbobo said:
Well I hope that means you got my PM.

:kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p

Have a great and naughty long weekend!!!

:devil:

I've not gotten any pm's from you sweetie :(

I have a feeling I missed something good!! ~fuck~

Have a great one yourself darlin.

:rose: :kiss:
 
thebarber69 said:
Good Evening MsT, and how you be this evening

Hi ya all else :rose: for the ladies, and the heck with the guys...LOL...oh set them up once MsT, is that better now

Evening trouble.

:p
 
Quinn71 said:
*Runs out the back way...sees you walking off with My beers...I catch you looking back over your shoulder*

~turns around and sees you coming, picks up the pace, starts laughing~
 
MsTexas said:
~turns around and sees you coming, picks up the pace, starts laughing~
~Sprints over the sand...knocks the beer bucket from your hand and tackles you to the sand~
 
Quinn71 said:
~Sprints over the sand...knocks the beer bucket from your hand and tackles you to the sand~

Well now you've gone and spilled the beer!!

:rolleyes:
 
*sneeks in* Hmmm...good evening MsT, I see the corona's are out, hmmm..maybe a dozen might do tonight...LOL...

*bumps and hip chucks MsT* ahhh...like that ;)

Must admit that AV is just soooooo nice
 
thebarber69 said:
*sneeks in* Hmmm...good evening MsT, I see the corona's are out, hmmm..maybe a dozen might do tonight...LOL...

*bumps and hip chucks MsT* ahhh...like that ;)

Must admit that AV is just soooooo nice

Afternoon barber!!!

~bumps and grinds back to ya~

I didnt like it LOL

Hope you're having a great day!

:rose: :kiss:
 
...a good evening to the lady and her guests in the cantina...says poetboy not getting upset over spilled beer, because he loves a beer now and then...
 
poetboy said:
...a good evening to the lady and her guests in the cantina...says poetboy not getting upset over spilled beer, because he loves a beer now and then...

Afternoon poetboy.

Hope you're having a good day!

:)
 
Good afternoon all,,, Hope everyone is having an awesome holiday weekend.

^5's to the guys,
:rose:'s for the ladies.
 
KnightWing said:
Good afternoon all,,, Hope everyone is having an awesome holiday weekend.

^5's to the guys,
:rose:'s for the ladies.

Its better now thanks!!

I hope you are as well.

~wanna play hide and go seek?~

:D
 
And a good Evening to you MsT, and this latest one is sooooooo fine, what a set of bunns on that, boy would I take a bite out of that...oh, maybe a lick, ahhh, no well lets just say that is superior grade A Rump *maybe fliet migon*

And :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: for you MsT.

and that bump and grind was sooo good. ;)
 
Back
Top