~Texas Cantina~

MsTexas said:
Oh most definately darlin ... most definately!!

:D


That's good to know! *reaches into pocket to make sure bankroll is still there - can't be too careful you know, there are sometimes shady characters in the cantina
 
DaBears34 said:
That's good to know! *reaches into pocket to make sure bankroll is still there - can't be too careful you know, there are sometimes shady characters in the cantina


LMAO

I'll have you know this is a respectable place!!

~picks your pocket as you leave~
 
MsTexas said:
LMAO

I'll have you know this is a respectable place!!

~picks your pocket as you leave~

Fortunately, MsTexas reached into an empty pocket - wonder why she kept her hand in there so long!!!?
 
DaBears34 said:
Fortunately, MsTexas reached into an empty pocket - wonder why she kept her hand in there so long!!!?


LOL ... now thats the silliest thing I have ever heard!!

Why do you think?

:catroar:
 
DaBears34 said:
lol

So how are things in the Cantina on this beautiful Sunday?

Well DaBears, I dont know ... depends on what you wanna wager?

:D
 
MsTexas said:
Well DaBears, I dont know ... depends on what you wanna wager?

:D

This is your Cantina MsT and besides, it should be ladies choice.
 
DaBears34 said:
This is your Cantina MsT and besides, it should be ladies choice.

Oh brother!!

Come on man, the games starts in like 50mins. Cant you make a simple bet?

:cool:
 
MsTexas said:
Oh brother!!

Come on man, the games starts in like 50mins. Cant you make a simple bet?

:cool:

lmao

Ok let's see - I'll take the Eagles, you have the Packers - loser has to clean up the Cantina for a week. Deal?
 
DaBears34 said:
lmao

Ok let's see - I'll take the Eagles, you have the Packers - loser has to clean up the Cantina for a week. Deal?

Uhhhhhh no

How about if I win you have to use a Packer av for a week and the same if you win, I have to use a Bear av.

~giggles ... i have the perfect av~
 
MsTexas said:
Uhhhhhh no

How about if I win you have to use a Packer av for a week and the same if you win, I have to use a Bear av.

~giggles ... i have the perfect av~

Oh that's a hard bargain. Deal.

Shake on it? :nana:
 
MsTexas said:
:nana:

~flashes an evil grin~

:D

Go Eagles!!!!! I can't believe I just made a bet that might require me to use a Packers Av - and the Packers are at home today! eek
 
DaBears34 said:
Go Eagles!!!!! I can't believe I just made a bet that might require me to use a Packers Av - and the Packers are at home today! eek


LMAO

Oh darn.

:p

Oh and you have to change your title under your name to "Packer Fan"

:kiss:
 
MsTexas said:
LMAO

Oh darn.

:p

Oh and you have to change your title under your name to "Packer Fan"

:kiss:

NOPE! We shook on the avs - I need the title to explain it!
 
DaBears34 said:
lol it was certainly worth a try - next time you will think of it before we shake! :nana:


Next time I'm going to send you a packer shirt and have you take a pic of you in it.

:D
 
MsTexas said:
Next time I'm going to send you a packer shirt and have you take a pic of you in it.

:D

You would have to win the bet first!

And don't forget - the Bears play the Packers - twice!
 
DaBears34 said:
You would have to win the bet first!

And don't forget - the Bears play the Packers - twice!

~thud~

Double the pleasure!!!

Oh dont worry darlin, the season has just started, I'm sure we can find lots of games to bet on.

;)
 
I'm looking forward to our bets, but I don't know how often I want to have to consider a Packers Av!
 
Back
Top