M
MsTexas
Guest
DaBears34 said:I'm looking forward to our bets, but I don't know how often I want to have to consider a Packers Av!
Use your imagination ... it wont always be a packer av darlin.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
DaBears34 said:I'm looking forward to our bets, but I don't know how often I want to have to consider a Packers Av!

MsTexas said:Use your imagination ... it wont always be a packer av darlin.
![]()
DaBears34 said:Imagination? You do know I'm a guy don't you? I'm not sure I was issued one of those!
MsTexas said:LMAO
Oh yea, I know you're a guy and I'm pretty sure you have one.
If you need some help finding it, let me know.
![]()
DaBears34 said:I will!
Does the Cantina have a big screen tv to watch the games?

How about porn movies ?...............DaBears34 said:I will!
Does the Cantina have a big screen tv to watch the games?
garbage can said:How about porn movies ?...............![]()
DaBears34 said:Does Lit need an NFL thread? I'm going to do a search.

MsTexas said:And were off!!!!!
Bretts 258th consecutive game.
Here's some munchies ...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/nachos.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/hot_wings-vi.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/408353849_e107ff8e67.jpg
Cant forget the beer ....
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/IceColdBeerCrop.gif
![]()
![]()
Hey, MsT, it's a deal.MsTexas said:You bring em Garby and I'll play em.
![]()
DaBears34 said:Perfect!
And I could lose my Bear privileges for saying this, but I LOVE to watch Brett Favre play the game.
Pass the wings please!
MsTexas said:Nah, you wont lose your privileges, its something everyone knows.
The man knows how to play ball. I'm sorry though, this might be his last year.
![]()
Craps - Packers recover a muffed punt for a touchdown.MsTexas said:![]()
Awwwwwwww

DaBears34 said:Craps - Packers recover a muffed punt for a touchdown.![]()
MsTexas said:
Was that an interception I saw??
DaBears34 said:Damn Packers.
Nice av by the way. Crap.
DaBears34 said:lol the Packers. 10-0.
And I'm not even an Eagles fan. grrrrrrr
