~Texas Cantina~

cowboyupgt said:
Howdy Ma'am, Sorry I haven't been able to stop by in a while, been busy, trying to keep the Range safe......... if you know what I mean. Sure could use a beer, no a Crown and Coke, might be better, and a good home cooked meal would be great too. Hope everything is going great in your corner of the woods..... Cowboy (Cowboy leaves a :rose: on the table for the lady, and walks out smiling thanks to a true TEXAS lady)

Well its good to see you cowboy!!

Yea, I know what ya mean, things have been hectic here as well.

You're truly a sweetie!

Make sure to drop by again when you can stay longer.

:D
 
Anderoth said:
Morning. Another day off, I guess playing computer games. Anyone else out there?

Sorry I havent been here, I hope you found something to keep you occupied?

:)
 
MsTexas said:
Sorry I havent been here, I hope you found something to keep you occupied?

:)

Yeah, but it's only pixels on a computer screen. As much as that can do.....

:p
 
Hey everyone, sorry i haven't been around for the last while (did anyone even notice? LOL) My tower died back in July, and i've just been limping along on a busted Thinkpad since.

(sneaks behind the bar and pours himself a supersize diet coke) So? What kind of mayhem have i missed?

And a couple :rose: for MsT for no good reason :D
 
RtB said:
Hey everyone, sorry i haven't been around for the last while (did anyone even notice? LOL) My tower died back in July, and i've just been limping along on a busted Thinkpad since.

(sneaks behind the bar and pours himself a supersize diet coke) So? What kind of mayhem have i missed?

And a couple :rose: for MsT for no good reason :D

OMFG!!!

Yanno, I was just thinking about you the other day when someone started a thread about people who you havent seen in a long time.

I'm glad to hear you didnt fall off the face of the earth.

Mayhem? Here ... well I never!!

;)

Good to see you back posting darlin.
 
MsTexas said:
OMFG!!!

Yanno, I was just thinking about you the other day when someone started a thread about people who you havent seen in a long time.

I'm glad to hear you didnt fall off the face of the earth.

Mayhem? Here ... well I never!!

;)

Good to see you back posting darlin.


Ugh...after last week i wish i HAD fallen off the face of the earth...or at least into a nice coma...


Oh please, you KNOW you're up to no good all the time...and you know we love it! (grins and grabs her ass) I'm not sure how regularly i'll be around here, but I just thought say "hey, i'm still alive here!" LOL
 
Hey MsT,

I haven't been on here for a few weeks, way too busy lately but thought I'd drip into the Cantina and see if you are cured from falling off your chair!! ;-) Hope you are doing well.

Catch y'a later

Life
 
No worries, MsT . . . shoppin' can wait. We've both been swamped :) Besides, anticipation makes the shoppin' better, right? Hmm . . . that is what they say, isn't it? *shrugs* Could be I was thinkin' of somethin' else. :D

{{{{{MsT}}}}}}} :rose: x12 :kiss:
 
RtB said:
Ugh...after last week i wish i HAD fallen off the face of the earth...or at least into a nice coma...


Oh please, you KNOW you're up to no good all the time...and you know we love it! (grins and grabs her ass) I'm not sure how regularly i'll be around here, but I just thought say "hey, i'm still alive here!" LOL


LOL ... I'm glad to see you still have your sense of humor about it.

I'm glad you stopped by and even more so that you'll be around!

~hugs~

:rose:
 
lifethruphotos said:
Hey MsT,

I haven't been on here for a few weeks, way too busy lately but thought I'd drip into the Cantina and see if you are cured from falling off your chair!! ;-) Hope you are doing well.

Catch y'a later

Life


LMAO

Yes, I believe I've recovered but then again I haven't been to your thread in awhile either.

;)

I'm pretty good I guess ... hope you're doing well.

:rose:
 
Gracie29 said:
No worries, MsT . . . shoppin' can wait. We've both been swamped :) Besides, anticipation makes the shoppin' better, right? Hmm . . . that is what they say, isn't it? *shrugs* Could be I was thinkin' of somethin' else. :D

{{{{{MsT}}}}}}} :rose: x12 :kiss:

{{{ Gracie }}}

I think you were thinking of something else but then again, could it be a one track mind?

;)

Have a wonderful day sugar!!

:rose: :kiss:
 
juanbobo said:
Damn! A little rough don't ya think?



Nevermind, that's kinda how I like it!

:devil:

I was gonna say after all these yrs that I've known you ... when did you like it soft?

;) :catroar:
 
MsTexas said:
I was gonna say after all these yrs that I've known you ... when did you like it soft?

;) :catroar:


<sneaks up and fondles and molests MsT from behind> When it's THESE bits, who WOULDN'T like em soft? :D :devil: :catroar:
 
RtB said:
<sneaks up and fondles and molests MsT from behind> When it's THESE bits, who WOULDN'T like em soft? :D :devil: :catroar:

~wiggles back against you~

My thoughts exactly.

;)
 
Back
Top