~Texas Cantina~

I hear the proprietor of this place is the sexiest woman in Texas - can I have a cup of coffee and a stool in the corner?
 
The stool in the corner is a misguided rumor? *picks up stool and carries it to the corner near the kitchen.

Now, no more rumor! :D
 
nowgirl said:
I thought I might venture in this morning & say hello. Brat in training, huh?

Well hello there Nowgirl ... havent seen you about in awhile. Hope you're doing well and its good to see you.

LOL ... yes Sase one is training me

:D
 
MsTexas said:
Morning handsome mansome.

Hope you're having a great weekend?

:kiss:

My weekend was totally occupied with work.... 14 hours friday and 12 yesterday... I'm up but still a bit exhausted.... Ready for football today though.....

and ready as always for you to play with..... :devil:

*licks* your tasty parts..
 
MsTexas said:
Well hello there Nowgirl ... havent seen you about in awhile. Hope you're doing well and its good to see you.

LOL ... yes Sase one is training me

:D

I haven't been around so thanks for the welcome back. All is good in nowgirl's neck of the woods.

Ummm - not to be a brat but................... how much training are you going to need!? :rolleyes:

Have a great Sunday.
 
mansome said:
My weekend was totally occupied with work.... 14 hours friday and 12 yesterday... I'm up but still a bit exhausted.... Ready for football today though.....

and ready as always for you to play with..... :devil:

*licks* your tasty parts..


I'm always ready for football!!!!

I'm trying to see when my game is on, I think someone was teasing me tho.

:cool:
 
nowgirl said:
I haven't been around so thanks for the welcome back. All is good in nowgirl's neck of the woods.

Ummm - not to be a brat but................... how much training are you going to need!? :rolleyes:

Have a great Sunday.


LMAO

You would think that I wouldnt need any training

I hope you have a great sunday as well.
 
MsTexas said:
Thanks to your sexiness gracing the thread.

:D


~~~looks around~~~ You talking ta me??? :cool:

Have a great day all,,, time to get to work!

^5's to the guys,,,
:rose:'s to the ladies.
 
KnightWing said:
~~~looks around~~~ You talking ta me??? :cool:

Have a great day all,,, time to get to work!

^5's to the guys,,,
:rose:'s to the ladies.

Yes I was talking to you.

Have a wonderful day!

:kiss: :rose:
 
Back
Top