~Texas Cantina~

lol

Its going to be a good 4th quarter.

Hate to say it, but neither of these teams look very good. :(
 
DaBears34 said:
lol

Its going to be a good 4th quarter.

Hate to say it, but neither of these teams look very good. :(

Yep it is.

I dont think they do either. Hell McNabb is back from an injury and both teams are having to get them rookies in line.

But as for a first game, about what I expected.

Ask me again mid season.
 
MsTexas said:
Yep it is.

I dont think they do either. Hell McNabb is back from an injury and both teams are having to get them rookies in line.

But as for a first game, about what I expected.

Ask me again mid season.

When GB is 3-5? :)
 
lol unf-ingbelievable - Philly is going to lose because they muffed not one but TWO punts!
 
I can't watch the game any more - I have to follow it online. But my eyes are still closed.
 
Back
Top