~Texas Cantina~

DaBears34 said:
I can't watch the game any more - I have to follow it online. But my eyes are still closed.

You can open them now ... its over.

;)
 
DaBears34 said:
Not a chance! lol

Awww sugar dont be upset. Its only till Saturday night.

You can do it.

And that is one of the reasons I love football.

:D
 
Going to be tough to take even until Saturday, but a bet is a bet!

DaBears just got a BIG interception!
 
DaBears34 said:
Going to be tough to take even until Saturday, but a bet is a bet!

DaBears just got a BIG interception!

You looked so good I had to put you in my sig line.

:D

Well to give you some comfort, I hope DaBears win.
 
MsTexas said:
You looked so good I had to put you in my sig line.

:D

Well to give you some comfort, I hope DaBears win.
I hope I look good enough to get part of me into part of you... :devil: :devil: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Good Morning all,,,, Looks like it must be football season... ~~notices all the bookie slips strewn about the floor~~
 
Kain__Thornn said:
I hope I look good enough to get part of me into part of you... :devil: :devil: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Well if it isnt the Kain!!

How you been sugar? Its good to see you around these parts again. Work must be taking all your time. Pity that is yanno .... all work and no play make Kain a dull boy.

;)
 
KnightWing said:
Good Morning all,,,, Looks like it must be football season... ~~notices all the bookie slips strewn about the floor~~


LOL ... as you can tell I was victorious yesterday.

Dont feel sorry for DaBears ... I'm sure his revenge will come soon enough as I dont see the Packers having a perfect record this season.

Need some coffee??

:kiss: :rose:
 
MsTexas said:
LOL ... as you can tell I was victorious yesterday.

Dont feel sorry for DaBears ... I'm sure his revenge will come soon enough as I dont see the Packers having a perfect record this season.

Need some coffee??

:kiss: :rose:


Good Morning Ms. T... coffee??? Yes, please! Thank-you.
 
Back
Top