~Texas Cantina~

KnightWing said:
Morning Ms. Sasebrats. MMMMMmmmmmmm.. coffee... Thanks Ms. T

What's on the agenda today?

You're welcome darlin ...

Agenda, short and sweet ...

Go to work
Hassle a few people on the phone
Continue to harass DaBears about his lovely avatar selection.

:D
 
I thought I was the only one up this early! But I'm gone now, so don't have too much fun without me (since I can't check here while at work :( )

But I will be thinking :devil: thoughts!
 
MsTexas said:
You're welcome darlin ...

Agenda, short and sweet ...

Go to work
Hassle a few people on the phone
Continue to harass DaBears about his lovely avatar selection.

:D

Sounds like a good day!

Yeah,,, working here as well....
 
Anderoth said:
I thought I was the only one up this early! But I'm gone now, so don't have too much fun without me (since I can't check here while at work :( )

But I will be thinking :devil: thoughts!

Didnt you know the early bird gets the worm ... we're all fighting over the damn thing. LOL

Dont let the devil thoughts get in the way of work now.

:D
 
KnightWing said:
Sounds like a good day!

Yeah,,, working here as well....


OH snap!!!!

Lovely work you do, thanks for that.

I'm truly impressed. I should hire you for my next job.

;)
 
MsTexas said:
You're welcome darlin ...

Agenda, short and sweet ...

Go to work
Hassle a few people on the phone
Continue to harass DaBears about his lovely avatar selection.

:D
I harassed him last night about how lovely his av was. I think he might have called me a smart ass a time or two. ;)
 
sasebrats said:
I harassed him last night about how lovely his av was. I think he might have called me a smart ass a time or two. ;)


LMAO ... yer such a good friend!!!

You a smart ass????? No way, say it isnt so???

:p
 
MsTexas said:
OH snap!!!!

Lovely work you do, thanks for that.

I'm truly impressed. I should hire you for my next job.

;)


Thanks dear, but it's just a job.

Speaking of which,, I better get going.

Have a great day all.
 
KnightWing said:
Thanks dear, but it's just a job.

Speaking of which,, I better get going.

Have a great day all.

Have a wonderful day darlin!!

~hugs~

:rose:
 
MsTexas said:
LMAO ... yer such a good friend!!!

You a smart ass????? No way, say it isnt so???

:p
I can't believe he thought that too. ;)



It really isn't so. :D
 
sasebrats said:
I can't believe he thought that too. ;)



It really isn't so. :D

I guess we'll have to show him the errors of his ways.

;)

~I knew it already~
 
MsTexas said:
I guess we'll have to show him the errors of his ways.

;)

~I knew it already~
Alright I'll bring the bat. :D


Well aren't you a smart one today?
 
Good Morning all, this seems to be the place to be on this morning. :rose: for you both.
 
sasebrats said:
Love the bat and it will look nice up aside his ass. :D


Do you think it would leave a "Green Bay" indention?

:D

~you do know when he sees this hes gonna come after us~
 
Bowlerpa said:
Good Morning all, this seems to be the place to be on this morning. :rose: for you both.

Well good morning darlin!!

This is always the place to be, didnt you know that?

Thanks for the rose and welcome to the Cantina.

Make yourself at home.

:D
 
Well, i already feel at home with two beautiful women. How could you go wrong.
 
MsTexas said:
Do you think it would leave a "Green Bay" indention?

:D

~you do know when he sees this hes gonna come after us~
you know lets hit him in the face with it instead that way if it does leave a green bay indention everyone will see it. :D


He'll come after you because tonight I'm gonna hide. ;)
 
sasebrats said:
you know lets hit him in the face with it instead that way if it does leave a green bay indention everyone will see it. :D


He'll come after you because tonight I'm gonna hide. ;)


Noooooooo not in the face!!!

~I know where you hide~

:p
 
Good morning everyone :)

Good morning {{{{Sase}}}} :kiss:
Good morning MsT :rose:
Good morning Bowler :)
 
Back
Top