~Texas Cantina~

I can not believe the you made a bears fan, have an av of the Green Bay Packers. That is really funny.
 
Bowlerpa said:
I can not believe the you made a bears fan, have an av of the Green Bay Packers. That is really funny.
Isn't it though and he thinks she is going to let him change it early.


MsT don't you give in, a bet is a bet and you said ALL week. :D
 
Bowlerpa said:
I can not believe the you made a bears fan, have an av of the Green Bay Packers. That is really funny.


Hey now!!!

A bet is a bet ... he had to put up or shut up.

:D

I'm sure his revenge will come soon.

:rolleyes:
 
Wow, that must be really Bad for him. That really sucks to be a bears fan and promoting an another team.
 
sasebrats said:
Isn't it though and he thinks she is going to let him change it early.


MsT don't you give in, a bet is a bet and you said ALL week. :D

LOL

I told him he could take it down Saturday night ... I didnt give him a time.

Hows midnight sound to you?

Me give in? Are you fuckin crazy?

:D
 
Bowlerpa said:
Wow, that must be really Bad for him. That really sucks to be a bears fan and promoting an another team.

Let me know if you care to make a bet this football season.

:D
 
Wow remind me never to lose a bet with you. You think he would get you back after losing a bet.
 
Bowlerpa said:
Wow remind me never to lose a bet with you. You think he would get you back after losing a bet.

Awwwww its all in fun.

Oh I'm sure hes gonna get me back, the season just started and the Packers will face DaBears twice.
 
MsTexas said:
LOL

I told him he could take it down Saturday night ... I didnt give him a time.

Hows midnight sound to you?

Me give in? Are you fuckin crazy?

:D
I thought we already decided I was fuckin' crazy. :D
 
sasebrats said:
I thought we already decided I was fuckin' crazy. :D

Yea, but I wasnt actually gonna tell anyone.

Gessssssh, now the cat is outta da bag.

:rolleyes:
 
Ok folks, I'm off to do that nasty thing called work.

Hope you all have a great day and stay sweet.

~hugs~

:rose:
 
MsTexas said:
Ok folks, I'm off to do that nasty thing called work.

Hope you all have a great day and stay sweet.

~hugs~

:rose:
Later MsT. Have a good day :rose;
 
MsTexas said:
I was gonna say after all these yrs that I've known you ... when did you like it soft?

;) :catroar:

:cool:

Monday already...Damn where does time go?

Have a great week!!!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
juanbobo said:
:cool:

Monday already...Damn where does time go?

Have a great week!!!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Awwwww having a ruff time already darlin?

C'mere, I'll give you a massage and make you forget everything.

~wiggles eyebrows~

:D
 
{{{MsT}}} :rose:

Hope things are goin' well for you, hon. It's been a pleasure to see ya smilin' around these parts lately :)
 
Gracie29 said:
{{{MsT}}} :rose:

Hope things are goin' well for you, hon. It's been a pleasure to see ya smilin' around these parts lately :)

Things are great Gracie!!

Mom is home now and recovering very nicely. Shes not 100% yet but with some more rest and tlc ... she'll be back to normal soon.

All your thoughts and prayers were greatly appreciated sweetie and I treasure you more than you know.

Oh yea, its great to smile again, how can I not with friends like you.

:rose: :kiss:
 
MsTexas said:
Things are great Gracie!!

Mom is home now and recovering very nicely. Shes not 100% yet but with some more rest and tlc ... she'll be back to normal soon.

All your thoughts and prayers were greatly appreciated sweetie and I treasure you more than you know.

Oh yea, its great to smile again, how can I not with friends like you.

:rose: :kiss:

:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm glad to hear about your mom, hon. Aww, it takes time but it sounds like she's in some good hands :) Today I was workin' with a client that had been through somethin' similar and it made me think of you and your mom . . . and made me smile to know she's home again :) :kiss: :rose:
 
Gracie29 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm glad to hear about your mom, hon. Aww, it takes time but it sounds like she's in some good hands :) Today I was workin' with a client that had been through somethin' similar and it made me think of you and your mom . . . and made me smile to know she's home again :) :kiss: :rose:

{{{ Gracie }}}

You certainly know how to make me smile, along with all the other folks here at Lit that you shine upon.

I'm glad she's home too!!!!

:rose: :kiss:
 
MsTexas said:
{{{ Gracie }}}

You certainly know how to make me smile, along with all the other folks here at Lit that you shine upon.

I'm glad she's home too!!!!

:rose: :kiss:

I'll take the hugs, but stop the other thing!! LOLOL :D :eek:
 
Back
Top