~Texas Cantina~

MsTexas said:
LOL

I told him he could take it down Saturday night ... I didnt give him a time.

Hows midnight sound to you?

Me give in? Are you fuckin crazy?

:D

Aw c'mon!

And Sase, I thought you would be on my side!!!!!
 
Bowlerpa said:
I can not believe the you made a bears fan, have an av of the Green Bay Packers. That is really funny.


Yeah yeah yeah - fucking hilarious

:)
 
Pissy? Not at all. Of course, I was threatened WITH A BAT! Why would I sound pissy? lol
 
DaBears34 said:
Pissy? Not at all. Of course, I was threatened WITH A BAT! Why would I sound pissy? lol

LMAO

Gessssssh you act like we actually hit you with it ... which by the way is sounding really good now.

I should make you wear it another week for complaining so much.

:D
 
Oh no - Saturday night this thing comes down. And there was NOTHING in the bet that said I couldn't complain about it. Please stop trying to add additional conditions after the fact Ms. "the Greek" T!
 
DaBears34 said:
Oh no - Saturday night this thing comes down. And there was NOTHING in the bet that said I couldn't complain about it. Please stop trying to add additional conditions after the fact Ms. "the Greek" T!

Wow, that earned you a ...

Fuck you!

:p
 
MsTexas said:
Ok ok, I'll stop.

I'm starting to feel bad with all the raggin I've been givin you.

:rose:

lol don't. But if I didn't come in and complain you would have been VERY disappointed.
 
DaBears34 said:
lol don't. But if I didn't come in and complain you would have been VERY disappointed.

But darlin, you really dont know how damn hawt that av looks on you!!!

I've been disappointed before ... LOL

;)
 
MsTexas said:
But darlin, you really dont know how damn hawt that av looks on you!!!

I've been disappointed before ... LOL

;)

I do wear it well don't I? ;-)
 
MsTexas said:
Ummmmmm no, would you like to do the honors Garby?

;)
Yeah, Ms T..... I'll bring my guitar.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with an American girl.
Night-time would find me in MsTexas cantina;
Music would play and Felina would whirl.​
 
Back
Top