~Texas Cantina~

Good morning UpStanding ....

LOL

And ruin a good outfit?

Neva!!!

;)

LOL

Goodmornin'

I wanted to call my friends out there but fell asleep. He did send me an email thought, so they're alright.

How are you doing? I'm surprised at all the fires out there.
 
LOL

Goodmornin'

I wanted to call my friends out there but fell asleep. He did send me an email thought, so they're alright.

How are you doing? I'm surprised at all the fires out there.

I'm really glad to hear that, sweetie.

I'm good as good can be considering. I can't remember fires like this at all! I mean we had fires but nothing that was knocking so close to me and my family. We are still under a wildfire warning and I've not checked the news so I don't know how the fires are doing in Bastrop. I have a friend there, not heard from him.

How's things in your world?
 
I'm really glad to hear that, sweetie.

I'm good as good can be considering. I can't remember fires like this at all! I mean we had fires but nothing that was knocking so close to me and my family. We are still under a wildfire warning and I've not checked the news so I don't know how the fires are doing in Bastrop. I have a friend there, not heard from him.

How's things in your world?

I'm doing okay I guess. Still got that e-coli for a month now, but I'm kickin' it's butt..........I think.

One of the guys I work with owns a house out there, and he has family there too. He said the whole town burned to the ground. His family got evacuated so they're safe. He was telling me about other towns close by too that might get hit. He was talking about an historic town too, forgot the name.
 
I'm doing okay I guess. Still got that e-coli for a month now, but I'm kickin' it's butt..........I think.

One of the guys I work with owns a house out there, and he has family there too. He said the whole town burned to the ground. His family got evacuated so they're safe. He was telling me about other towns close by too that might get hit. He was talking about an historic town too, forgot the name.

It's looking pretty grim out that way. I just pray for everyones safety.

I hope you start to feel better as well. Being sick is NO fun, especially when you're sick with that crap. Continue to kick it's butt ...

*hugs*
 
It's looking pretty grim out that way. I just pray for everyones safety.

I hope you start to feel better as well. Being sick is NO fun, especially when you're sick with that crap. Continue to kick it's butt ...

*hugs*

Awww, shucks lil' lady, thanks.
 
*kicks the ground*

Awwww shucks right back atcha!

You are more than welcome, I truly hope you get to feeling better.

Do you need some coloring books and crayons?

;)

Ms.Texas Please do not say those things when I am drinking....
* trying to get water off the key board now*
Upstanding I also do hope you are feeling better.

:rolleyes:do they make coloring books for adults? Sorry that is the first place my mind went..
I will leave now LOL sorry for the brief interupption
 
Ms.Texas Please do not say those things when I am drinking....
* trying to get water off the key board now*
Upstanding I also do hope you are feeling better.

:rolleyes:do they make coloring books for adults? Sorry that is the first place my mind went..
I will leave now LOL sorry for the brief interupption

LMAO

I will try and keep myself under control ....

:D
 
*kicks the ground*

Awwww shucks right back atcha!

You are more than welcome, I truly hope you get to feeling better.

Do you need some coloring books and crayons?

;)

Ms.Texas Please do not say those things when I am drinking....
* trying to get water off the key board now*
Upstanding I also do hope you are feeling better.

:rolleyes:do they make coloring books for adults? Sorry that is the first place my mind went..
I will leave now LOL sorry for the brief interupption




I've got my own markers. I like to color the aircraft logbooks. The pilots really don't like that, but.....they haven't caught me yet.
 
Mornin' y'all! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Glad you aren't in any danger with the fires MzTexas. I was wondering about that over the weekend.

Upstanding, hope you begin to feel better soon.

Have a great day! :rose:
 
Mornin' y'all! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Glad you aren't in any danger with the fires MzTexas. I was wondering about that over the weekend.

Upstanding, hope you begin to feel better soon.

Have a great day! :rose:

HEY SS!!!

I was just thinking about you this morning, I hope your adventures were wonderful.

Glad you're home and I hope you have a great day as well ...

:rose:
 
I had a funtabulous time in FL!! It was great spending time with my cousin (we are more like brother/sister than cousins) and his girlfriend who opened her beautiful home to me for the weekend.

Saturday I went riding around with a friend and seeing the "real" Florida just made me so homesick. I'd love to move back down there but obligations keep me here in SC for now. :(

Labor Day weekend is such a sad holiday weekend for me as it signals the end of summer and I love summer. There is a nice nip in the air this morning and it's like Mother Nature is saying to me, "Get over it. Fall is on the way and there's nothing you can do about it."
 
I had a funtabulous time in FL!! It was great spending time with my cousin (we are more like brother/sister than cousins) and his girlfriend who opened her beautiful home to me for the weekend.

Saturday I went riding around with a friend and seeing the "real" Florida just made me so homesick. I'd love to move back down there but obligations keep me here in SC for now. :(

Labor Day weekend is such a sad holiday weekend for me as it signals the end of summer and I love summer. There is a nice nip in the air this morning and it's like Mother Nature is saying to me, "Get over it. Fall is on the way and there's nothing you can do about it."

Oh how special is that!!!! I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with family and the bringing back of memories. Keep them for they are precious!!

I had a grandmother that used to live in Clearwater. I remember going to see her in the summer and spending time at Disney and the lakes. It was a wonderful time and I will never forget those days.

Fall? What's that?

LOL

:cool:
 
I like nastyotherthings... ;)

I am well babe:kiss:

Ugggggggggggg I need to put this thread on notification so that I know when someone posts in here ...

I miss you sugar!!

I'm glad that you're well, we need to catch up ...

:kiss: :heart:
 
Back
Top