~Texas Cantina~

Read the link and the comments.

So how were the football games?

5 miles is a little too close.

Yeah I'm not sure why they say there was no coverage, it was streaming live on my tv almost all afternoon lol

I actually didn't watch any football yesterday ...

Good morning UpStanding

:)
 
Yeah I'm not sure why they say there was no coverage, it was streaming live on my tv almost all afternoon lol

I actually didn't watch any football yesterday ...

Good morning UpStanding

:)

Good morning :)

I got to watch the races. I never get to see them much over here.

I hope you weren't in here all day.
 
Good morning :)

I got to watch the races. I never get to see them much over here.

I hope you weren't in here all day.

Well I'm glad you got to enjoy them. I'm not into car (I assume) races. Never could get into it.

Nah, I got to clean the apt, watch some movies, play with the cat ...

You know, lazy Sunday stuff

:D
 
Well I'm glad you got to enjoy them. I'm not into car (I assume) races. Never could get into it.

Nah, I got to clean the apt, watch some movies, play with the cat ...

You know, lazy Sunday stuff

:D

Well I hope you had fun playing with the *ahem* cat

I used to race cars in my younger days, so I'm very much into that.
 
Well I hope you had fun playing with the *ahem* cat

I used to race cars in my younger days, so I'm very much into that.

*laughs*

I honestly have a cat and was honestly playing with her ...

:D

Now I do know there are some hunky NASCAR drivers

;)
 
Good Morning! :rose:

MzTexas, that fire was close! :eek: I hope you are safe but I've been thinking about all those fires and wondering if you may have to be evacuated. That's so scary.

Stay safe my friend and know we are thinking about you.

(I don't get into the whole car race thing either and I'm right in the heart of it living where I do :rolleyes:)
 
Good Morning! :rose:

MzTexas, that fire was close! :eek: I hope you are safe but I've been thinking about all those fires and wondering if you may have to be evacuated. That's so scary.

Stay safe my friend and know we are thinking about you.

(I don't get into the whole car race thing either and I'm right in the heart of it living where I do :rolleyes:)

Good morning SS !!! :rose:

I am safe, and so are my parents, they were a lil bit closer than me. But all is well.

I will and thank you for YOUR concern ....

It's ok, I think there are things they don't understand from us

LOL

;)
 
I'm thinking USM should take us BOTH to a race so we can learn what the attraction is other than the heat, the smell of exhaust fumes making us sick, the dizzy feeling we'd get from watching the cars go round n round n round endlessly all day.

What do you think? :D
 
I'm thinking USM should take us BOTH to a race so we can learn what the attraction is other than the heat, the smell of exhaust fumes making us sick, the dizzy feeling we'd get from watching the cars go round n round n round endlessly all day.

What do you think? :D

Ohhhhh SS ...

I think that's a fabulous idea!!!!

Whaddya say UpStanding?

:D
 
I'm thinking USM should take us BOTH to a race so we can learn what the attraction is other than the heat, the smell of exhaust fumes making us sick, the dizzy feeling we'd get from watching the cars go round n round n round endlessly all day.

What do you think? :D

Ohhhhh SS ...

I think that's a fabulous idea!!!!

Whaddya say UpStanding?

:D

It's a lot better when you know the driver personally, or you're the one that's driving the car. I've done both. Plus I grew up with my Dad racing most of my childhood. Circle track racing does get boring at times, but there's drag racing as well.
 
Back
Top