M
MsTexas
Guest
Is that such a bad thing?![]()
Nope and plus it's better in here ....
I don't get ignored
LOL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is that such a bad thing?![]()
Nope and plus it's better in here ....
I don't get ignored
LOL
Nope and plus it's better in here ....
I don't get ignored
LOL

*hugs* because I hope your day is good.
how goes the 9/11 aniv. over there? 
hiya, sexy texy.how goes the 9/11 aniv. over there?
![]()
I guess it goes ok ...
More worried about the fires around my home
is that still going on? i've been a bit distracted with some personal shit of late. how close are they, babe?
Yeah that's still going on!
Hope everything works out for you ...
They are close, I am monitoring it.
i'll go check on the news links.you stay safe.
This one is less than 5 miles from my house ....
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/fon...-airport-homes-being-evacuated-129618218.html
which way is the wind blowing?
Hi: 99°F
Lo: 73°F
Rain: 0.00"
Gust: WSW 14
Heat Index: 97°F
Humidity: 25%
Dew Point: 57°F
Avg Wind: 8 WSW
Pressure: 30.05"
Rain/Month: 0"
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
![]()

well that's useful
away from you, towards you? that's gotta impact on the direction of the fire.![]()
LMAO
You fucking asked me which way the wind was blowing, did you not?
Did I not answer you?
![]()
hope everything works out for you.
Hello Ms. Bottle of Jack & a couple glasses please.![]()
Thank you Ms.![]()
Mmm, jack sounds good. Been seeing this honey liquor around, haven't tried it yet, but I hear it's good. Hmm...
Muah, Ms. T.