deepstar7
Tit inspector *
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2002
- Posts
- 17,789
Hey number 7 ....
Good morning darlin
![]()
I just had to stop by and admire that sweet bottom.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey number 7 ....
Good morning darlin
![]()

If you have any leftover excitement, send it my way?
Morning gorgeous, How are ya?

I just had to stop by and admire that sweet bottom.![]()
LOL
Right now I'm fresh out of excitement
![]()
Maybe today will change things for one of us and we can share? lol
I wish it was my bottom ...
*wiggles*



I'm good this morning darlin ....
How about your sexy self?
![]()
I would show your sexy bottom some love anytime MsT.![]()
Doing good. Enjoying a quiet morning, probably go to the gym later then watch some football tonight.

I've got a day of cleaning the apt in front of me ...
I like your day better, can I come join you?
![]()
Of course you can...but then all the plans would change to a day of staying in![]()
Darlin a day of staying in with you would be pure bliss ...
![]()

Mmm, the thoughts and excitement you bring...![]()

I love that pic![]()

That's on the verge of our downtown area.
I work probably 5mins from where this pic was taken
![]()
send a postcard?![]()
LMAO
Might get there faster than the one you sent me ...
![]()
one arrived last week from moraira that was sent in may!![]()
We should test this ...
PM me your addy and I will put one in the mail tomorrow and we will see how long it takes to get there.
LOL
i might be on the move soon. you want some cards from argentina, brasil, peru, bolivia, belize ... etc?