J
jmarx20102012
Guest
There is a Texas Roll Call thread ....
But this is my thread and I think I deserve it
![]()
Indeed.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There is a Texas Roll Call thread ....
But this is my thread and I think I deserve it
![]()
Indeed.
Thank you for agreeing ....
Makes things so much easier
![]()
Well, I am a very agreeable person by nature.

Oooooooooo really now?
*rubs hands together and laughs evilly*
Morning Missy T.
My feet are freezing, and it is to be a high of 59 today. I'm thinking it will be my first day to wear pants to work. brrrr
Here's to a good work day for both of us![]()

Morning Missy K
It's 74 with 81% humidity.
I am in a short sleeved blouse, a skirt and sandals LOL
Have a wonderful day sweets ...
![]()
LOL
Never ....
![]()
81% humidity? Bad hair day for me there!
I plan to live well in this day. I get the biopsy results tomorrow they say, so... it is a day to live and live well. I'm thinking positive, but it is still one scary crapshoot!

Story of my life with the lady types.
Well I'm not gonna beat you up so I'm not sure what I'm to be gentle about ...
![]()
It was only a cold though. And a nose bleed. Probably be back in tomorrowLOL
Awwwww it's ok ...
You fought a good fight darlin
*hugs cause I'm not kissin ya*
![]()

It was only a cold though. And a nose bleed. Probably be back in tomorrow
LOL, thanks![]()

Interesting?
How so ??
I don't deserve to be beaten up. At least not by a stranger.

Well then we are good cause I don't go around beating people up ...
![]()
Would you ever go around making people feel good, by being bad?![]()

Just to say, as I fell asleep before I could reply, that I don't have cooties.ewwwwwwwwwwwww coooties!!!!!!!
*covers mouth with tissue*
![]()
Just to say, as I fell asleep before I could reply, that I don't have cooties.
I have dodgy sinuses instead![]()

*adjusts halo*
Never ....
Ever
![]()

Too bad....I was hoping to have something to brag about at confession.![]()

Well I'm pretty sure there are other gals on this site that will give you something to brag about at confession ...
PM me and I'll give you a few names
![]()