arnoldlane84
playing different tunes
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2011
- Posts
- 14,992
I know sweetie ...
Go get some rest!!!
![]()
I am resting, I've been resting all afternoon. Feel even worse now after my little nap

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know sweetie ...
Go get some rest!!!
![]()

Thanks, but if I can't have the best, I will pass on the rest.![]()
LMAO
Who told you that?

My Father gave me that advice...
Or were you asking who told me that you were the best?
Hmm...I don't ever share a secret.
![]()
Well whoever told you that (not your father) lied to you ...
Just sayin
Well whoever told you that (not your father) lied to you ...
Just sayin


*shakes head and goes back to work*

Oooooh come back and play....please???![]()

Sorry someone has to pay my bills and since I don't have any offers ...
It's ME
![]()

Well, I doubt you would ever allow yourself to be a kept woman..although if you're ever accepting applications....![]()
Go ahead and submit yours to my PM box ...
I'll have a look see and get back to you later this evening.
*toodles on your noodles*

Allow me to update it and I will send it for your approval.
![]()

It'll be my pleasure!!!![]()
Good morning Ms. Texas. I hope you are doing well and staying out of trouble? Ok, well at least doing well?
Hey WT ...
LOL
I'm doing all of it, well I'm trying to stay out of trouble but people just wont let me.
How's things in your world? It's been awhile ...
Yeah, real life has been really busy. Other than that it has been terribly uneventful and what fun is that?
There is no fun in that!! Trust me I know ....
It's been uneventful here too. Although I think things will pick up soon.
Well I can wish it will anyway
![]()
Morning sexy man!!!
![]()