PartyMart
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2011
- Posts
- 6,323
All you need is a few inches of snow, and perhaps enough cold to put some ice on that river!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
See, that's so much better than Ipswich's efforts. A few twinkles here and there, and a 30-foot pine, with no lights, in the middle of the pedestrian area, and that's all we're allowed![]()

All you need is a few inches of snow, and perhaps enough cold to put some ice on that river!!![]()
Oh well I'll just have to do a lil more pic searching for you ....
There are tons of lights!!!!
![]()

Missy T...that's gorgeous. Those Christmas lights!
Nat and I are going to Nashville for a holiday party at the old Opryland Hotel, and are staying a few extra days...I hope it is half as pretty as that!
Can't see itThis is the Christmas tree that sits in front of the Alamo ...
http://image53.webshots.com/53/1/45/58/2409145580029210395ffEhCl_ph.jpg
Morning Kendra (well, afternoon here), that sounds delightful. I'm sure you'll enjoy itMissy T...that's gorgeous. Those Christmas lights!
Nat and I are going to Nashville for a holiday party at the old Opryland Hotel, and are staying a few extra days...I hope it is half as pretty as that!

That's beautiful, there's nothing like that over hereThis is one of my favorite pics ...
http://lib.utsa.edu/News/Exhibits/images/cards/sa_riverwalk_large.jpg
Missy K
I think the Opryland will blow us out of the water ...
LOL
Hope you have a great time!!
Stunning. Absolutely beautiful![]()
![]()
Lemme know when you wanna come visit ...
![]()

I say we have our Lit Christmas party at Missy T's *nods* She makes a mean carrot cake![]()
Sure, they will make great Christmas presents ...
LOL
Lemme know when you wanna come visit ...
![]()
I'd be on my way now if I could![]()

I say we have our Lit Christmas party at Missy T's *nods* She makes a mean carrot cake![]()
I second that motion, Kendra![]()

And you'd be more than welcome darlin ....
Anytime!
![]()

Really beautiful view. I'm sure that would be just the start with a sexy girl like you around though.![]()

Thank you, that would be fantastic. Hopefully one day next year, when I've finally got myself sorted![]()
