~Texas Cantina~

Good afternoon PM ...

It's going rather well, how about you?

:kiss:

Well...honestly my day just got a whole lot better, thanks to you. :)

I had the pleasure of being outside in a light mist this morning, watched the sun come out, and now just found you online..can it get any better than that? :D
 
Well...honestly my day just got a whole lot better, thanks to you. :)

I had the pleasure of being outside in a light mist this morning, watched the sun come out, and now just found you online..can it get any better than that? :D

Dang!!

My heart is all a flutter from your kind words

Sounds like a lovely morning!

I'm not sure what I did but I need to figure it out and keep doing it ....

lol

;)
 
Dang!!

My heart is all a flutter from your kind words

Sounds like a lovely morning!

I'm not sure what I did but I need to figure it out and keep doing it ....

lol

;)

Oh....you just keep being you... :kiss:

Rest assured I will keep coming to you like the moth goes to the light. It is a natural reaction, I couldn't stop it if I tried. ;)
 
Oh....you just keep being you... :kiss:

Rest assured I will keep coming to you like the moth goes to the light. It is a natural reaction, I couldn't stop it if I tried. ;)

LOL ... I think I can do that, been doing it for quite some time now.

Then I'll make sure I leave the light on for you.

;) :kiss:
 
LOL ... I think I can do that, been doing it for quite some time now.

Then I'll make sure I leave the light on for you.

;) :kiss:

Perfect, as long as the door is unlocked and upon my arrival you promise to lock it and throw away the key so we aren't disturbed.. ;)
 
Perfect, as long as the door is unlocked and upon my arrival you promise to lock it and throw away the key so we aren't disturbed.. ;)

The key is under the mat

Grab the wine from the fridge

Follow the candles

*promise*

;)
 
The key is under the mat

Grab the wine from the fridge

Follow the candles

*promise*

;)

I will make sure to bring some honey, whipped cream, and chocolate....if you promise to model it first, and then provide the proper presentation to satisfy my palate.. :kiss:

I will follow the candles...as they will serve to illuminate the path to Heavens gate. :rose:
 
I will make sure to bring some honey, whipped cream, and chocolate....if you promise to model it first, and then provide the proper presentation to satisfy my palate.. :kiss:

I will follow the candles...as they will serve to illuminate the path to Heavens gate. :rose:

LOL

You go first ....

;)
 
LOL

You go first ....

;)

Hmm if I leave right now...I can be there before the foreplay begins.. :kiss:

While we might be seperated physically, our desires can not be seperated for long...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day today, and I will look for you Wednesday evening.
 
Last edited:
Hmm if I leave right now...I can be there before the foreplay begins.. :kiss:

While we might be seperated physically, our desires can not be seperated for long...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day today, and I will look for you Wednesday evening.

Oh I wouldn't dream of starting without you being here.

Should we start a countdown?

I will and I hope that you enjoy yours too, and I'll look for you Wednesday evening ...

:)
 
Ramblings ...

Turning to face you as the first soft strains of music begin to fill the room. My body swaying gently in time with the song. My hands lifting to run over my body, fingers pressing in against my flesh, soft moans sounding deep in my throat as the tips of my fingers brush against my nipples. Glancing up, my eyes lock with yours as I slowly move across the room towards you, hands dropping to the buttons of my top, fingers slowly sliding them through their holes, inch by inch exposing more of my flesh for your eager eyes.

Stopping in front of you, one lone button holding my top together, the material clinging to my breasts like a lovers touch, I lift my hands to cover my breasts, fingers kneading the flesh as my body sways, head thrown back, my hair cascading down over my shoulders and back. Lifting my head to gaze back into your eyes, my hands move down my body, one finger dipping into the waistband of my shorts, teeth sinking into my lower lip as the tip moves closer to my panties.

Quickly sliding my finger from my shorts I return to my task at hand, my body swaying in time with the song, my shirt shifting with the slight breeze, your eyes dropping to catch the brief glimpse of my breasts as the material parts ...
 
Evening PM ...

How was your day?

My day was spent driving to North Dakota, where the wind wasn't too bad and the temps were a balmy 59.

Just when I thought my day was going to be pretty bland, I logged on and found a PM from a very lovely, and most intriguing woman. :)

All in all, things are looking up!!

How was your day?:D
 
Back
Top