~Texas Cantina~

My day was spent driving to North Dakota, where the wind wasn't too bad and the temps were a balmy 59.

Just when I thought my day was going to be pretty bland, I logged on and found a PM from a very lovely, and most intriguing woman. :)

All in all, things are looking up!!

How was your day?:D

I guess not all road trips are good ones then, huh?

Oh you did huh? It's funny you should mention that, I got one from someone just as intriguing. :)

Mine was very busy and more busy. It's over, I'm off tomorrow ....

All in all, things are looking up
 
I guess not all road trips are good ones then, huh?

Oh you did huh? It's funny you should mention that, I got one from someone just as intriguing. :)

Mine was very busy and more busy. It's over, I'm off tomorrow ....

All in all, things are looking up

Oh I don't mind the drive here, perhaps it will prepare me for a drive south? :D

What do you have planned for your day off? I can think of a few things that might occupy some of your free time, if only I were closer. :rose:
 
Oh I don't mind the drive here, perhaps it will prepare me for a drive south? :D

What do you have planned for your day off? I can think of a few things that might occupy some of your free time, if only I were closer. :rose:

That's quite the drive ...

They are coming to lay tile in my apt as part of an upgrade when I signed a new lease.

I have a few ideas as well ...

;)
 
That's quite the drive ...

They are coming to lay tile in my apt as part of an upgrade when I signed a new lease.

I have a few ideas as well ...

;)

Oh, I believe that the destination is quit worth the trip. :D

Luck tile gets laid...now about the tenant. :devil:

Care to share some of those ideas? :rose:
 
In school, my friend's nicknamed me that, because I always seemed to have alcohol and showed up at all the parties!!

Simple is a s simple does.
 
In school, my friend's nicknamed me that, because I always seemed to have alcohol and showed up at all the parties!!

Simple is a s simple does.

LOL

I like it ....

Guess that's why you got attracted to the Cantina

;) :D
 
Back
Top