The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryBears said:
Good Morning Pall :kiss: Hope your weekend was good.....kisses and licks in all the right places;)

Mary you know how to work your mouth. Thanks hun
 
Palleon said:
Hi Mary, I like the new AV



Thanks Pall......I used a doll done by an artist named Garv and paint shop pro to create it......I like it....of course i have alot of others that i have made;)
 
MaryBears said:
only the best for someone as nice as you ....:kiss: and your very welcome hun

I wouldnt dissappoint you either. I love giving oral and would do all I could to satisfy you too.


{{{Mary}}}

Got to run, boss will be back soon, see everyone at lunchtime
 
Palleon said:
I wouldnt dissappoint you either. I love giving oral and would do all I could to satisfy you too.


{{{Mary}}}

Got to run, boss will be back soon, see everyone at lunchtime


{{{{{{{{{{pall}}}}}}}} I am so sure you would satisfy me......and i would love to have you do oral on me.....;) Take care until I see ya later
 
Shreik said:
Great afternoon one and all thank you for being so kind to cats and i


Shreik.....Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and love and care......as it says *due unto others as you would do unto them*......and i try to live by that.....sometimes get hurt but that is apart of life
 
MaryBears said:
Shreik.....Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and love and care......as it says *due unto others as you would do unto them*......and i try to live by that.....sometimes get hurt but that is apart of life

Mary, that is a great way to live. I do try to but I know I have made mistakes and not treated everyone like they should be treated.
 
Strive for greatness is what they say but I will settle for goodness some days
 
Palleon said:
Mary, that is a great way to live. I do try to but I know I have made mistakes and not treated everyone like they should be treated.


Hun we all do.....we would not be human if we didn't......that is why there is the word Forgiveness.....your suppose to forgive and forget....it is not easy but we should all try to achieve it.....;)
 
MaryBears said:
Hun we all do.....we would not be human if we didn't......that is why there is the word Forgiveness.....your suppose to forgive and forget....it is not easy but we should all try to achieve it.....;)

I dont let anything keep me mad for long, or down for long. There is too much life to live.

(((((Mary))))
 
Shreik said:
Very true; but sadly some find joy in making others blue


yes that is very true.......and it is sad.....be back later....i have to go figure out my parents taxes.....have a good day
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: Good morning.



Hope you had a good night....mine was wonderful....sleep so good....feels really rested today


Yes BD thanks for the awesome funnies :kiss: and licks all over


Hey there {{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}} So glad you feel good.


You were the star today over at BD's place..... :p :D
 
Shreik said:
Great afternoon one and all thank you for being so kind to cats and i


Good afternoon Shreik!!! Nice to see you!! Hope your day is a marvelous one!!!!
 
Shreik said:
thank you kayte dear how are ya'll:rose:


I'm doing well, thank you. Have submitted my homework. Online is something isn't it?

And I have class this evening.

The day is good. I am on the 'right side of the grass'. :D

How are things for you?
 
kayte said:
Hey there {{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}} So glad you feel good.


You were the star today over at BD's place..... :p :D



{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hey there!!!! Yes I know......I just read....mmmmmmmmmmm so sexy.....;)


I left my message....;)
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hey there!!!! Yes I know......I just read....mmmmmmmmmmm so sexy.....;)


I left my message....;)


Guess I better go back and check :D
 
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you to kayte and Palleon for trying to cheer me up this morning it did help me to sleep....(((((hugs)))))) and:kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top