The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
catsr2wild said:
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you to kayte and Palleon for trying to cheer me up this morning it did help me to sleep....(((((hugs)))))) and:kiss: :kiss:


{{{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}} darling'. So glad to hear you got some of the sleep you needed. :D

Hope your evening is a grand one!!!
 
catsr2wild said:
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you to kayte and Palleon for trying to cheer me up this morning it did help me to sleep....(((((hugs)))))) and:kiss: :kiss:


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Glad you got some rest....YOU needed it.....Hope your evening is wonderful.....:kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you to kayte and Palleon for trying to cheer me up this morning it did help me to sleep....(((((hugs)))))) and:kiss: :kiss:

You are very welcome cats. Im glad we could help
 
Palleon said:
Time for me to go.

I saw him at lunch today and he is back to being himself.

Take care everyone


Good Night pall :kiss: have a good evening....Glad to hear that Jordan is better.
 
IF I KNEW

If I knew it would be the last time
That I'd see you fall asleep,
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last time
that I see you walk out the door,
I would give you a hug and kiss
and call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time
I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,
I would video tape each action and word,
so I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time,
I could spare an extra minute
to stop and say "I love you,"
instead of assuming you would KNOW I do.

If I knew it would be the last time
I would be there to share your day,
Well I'm sure you'll have so many more,
so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there's always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight,
and we always get a second chance
to make everything just right.

There will always be another day
to say "I love you,"
And certainly there's another chance
to say our "Anything I can do?"

But just in case I might be wrong,
and today is all I get,
I'd like to say how much I love you
and I hope we never forget.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone,
young or old alike,
And today may be the last chance
you get to hold your loved one tight.

So if you're waiting for tomorrow,
why not do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes,
you'll surely regret the day,

That you didn't take that extra time
for a smile, a hug, or a kiss
and you were too busy to grant someone,
what turned out to be their one last wish.

So hold your loved ones close today,
and whisper in their ear,
Tell them how much you love them
and that you'll always hold them dear

Take time to say "I'm sorry,"
"Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay."
And if tomorrow never comes,
you'll have no regrets about today.
 
Snappy Answer #1
A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets.
As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket, and he opened up his trench coat and flashed her.
Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub."

Snappy Answer #2
A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store. She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"
The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."

Snappy Answer #3
The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day", the cop said. The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could". When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way with out a ticket.

Snappy Answer #4
A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. He passed a sign that read,"Low Bridge Ahead."
Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under it. Cars are backed up for miles.Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

Snappy Answer #5
A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack, a serious personal injury or illness, or death in your immediate family, but that's it. No other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says,"Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."
 
{{{{{{pal, kayte, marybears, bd, cats, shreik}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for all the wonderful jokes and funny pics. I so look forward to coming to this thread and reading and looking at everything. Hope I didn't forget anyone with my hugs, if I did, please forgive me.

Hope everyone had a super fantastic day.




Hugs and Licks to all...........Puddin
 
Ok home ill again, and I'm bored so here we go:




Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming --

WOW -- What a Ride!


Anonymous





The way life should be, huh folks...
 
Puddin36 said:
{{{{{{pal, kayte, marybears, bd, cats, shreik}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for all the wonderful jokes and funny pics. I so look forward to coming to this thread and reading and looking at everything. Hope I didn't forget anyone with my hugs, if I did, please forgive me.

Hope everyone had a super fantastic day.




Hugs and Licks to all...........Puddin


Good morning {{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}} Yes this is a wonderful place to visit.

Have a tremendously terrific Tuesday!!! :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Ok home ill again, and I'm bored so here we go:




Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming --

WOW -- What a Ride!


Anonymous





The way life should be, huh folks...


Good morning {{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You are right about that!!!!

So sorry you aren't well again!!! Handing you a nice hot cup of tea. Now take care sweetie.....:kiss:
 
MaryBears said:
I will be back later.....I think I am going to take a nap.....Take care all


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Hope you got all the rest you need and are feeling better today sweetie.



A little chuckle for ya'll!!

Studying Up for the Big Test

"Why do you keep reading the Bible everyday?" the teenage girl asked her grandfather.

"Well, it's a bit like cramming for your final exam," said Granddad.
 
Puddin36 said:
{{{{{{pal, kayte, marybears, bd, cats, shreik}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for all the wonderful jokes and funny pics. I so look forward to coming to this thread and reading and looking at everything. Hope I didn't forget anyone with my hugs, if I did, please forgive me.

Hope everyone had a super fantastic day.




Hugs and Licks to all...........Puddin

Great seeing you again Puddin, kisses
 
catsr2wild said:
Ok home ill again, and I'm bored so here we go:




Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming --

WOW -- What a Ride!


Anonymous





The way life should be, huh folks...

{{{{{Cats}}}}} Hope you are feeling better sweetie
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Hope you got all the rest you need and are feeling better today sweetie.



A little chuckle for ya'll!!

Studying Up for the Big Test

"Why do you keep reading the Bible everyday?" the teenage girl asked her grandfather.

"Well, it's a bit like cramming for your final exam," said Granddad.


{{{{Kayte}}}}}

Good morning


{{{{Mary}}}} How are you feeling today?
 
kayte said:
Snappy Answer #1
A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets.
As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket, and he opened up his trench coat and flashed her.
Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub."

Snappy Answer #2
A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store. She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"
The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."

Snappy Answer #3
The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day", the cop said. The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could". When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way with out a ticket.

Snappy Answer #4
A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. He passed a sign that read,"Low Bridge Ahead."
Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under it. Cars are backed up for miles.Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

Snappy Answer #5
A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack, a serious personal injury or illness, or death in your immediate family, but that's it. No other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says,"Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: thanks for the morning chuckles......I really did appreciate them. Have a fabelous day
 
Puddin36 said:
{{{{{{pal, kayte, marybears, bd, cats, shreik}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for all the wonderful jokes and funny pics. I so look forward to coming to this thread and reading and looking at everything. Hope I didn't forget anyone with my hugs, if I did, please forgive me.

Hope everyone had a super fantastic day.




Hugs and Licks to all...........Puddin
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} good morning to you....Hope your day is great and you get to have some play time....:kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Ok home ill again, and I'm bored so here we go:




Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming --

WOW -- What a Ride!


Anonymous





The way life should be, huh folks...
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hope you have a good day and get some rest......Take care...;)
 
Palleon said:
{{{{Kayte}}}}}

Good morning


{{{{Mary}}}} How are you feeling today?



{{{{{{{{{{{Pall}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: hope your day goes well.


I am better....still tired but I stay that way....How are you sweetie?

How is Jordan? I hope the lil fellow is better
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{Pall}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: hope your day goes well.


I am better....still tired but I stay that way....How are you sweetie?

How is Jordan? I hope the lil fellow is better

Im fine, nice slow day here at work.

Jordan is doing great

I am soliciting opinions on my new AV
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top