The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palleon said:
Im fine, nice slow day here at work.

Jordan is doing great

I am soliciting opinions on my new AV
Pall hun :kiss:

glad to hear your having a slow day at work....:)

Also glad Jordan is doing great....I hate to hear lil one's are sick


I love your AV.....Very sexy and a big turn on....;)
 
MaryBears said:
Pall hun :kiss:

glad to hear your having a slow day at work....:)

Also glad Jordan is doing great....I hate to hear lil one's are sick


I love your AV.....Very sexy and a big turn on....;)

Thanks hun, it took me awhile to find a girl in boots I wanted to use
 
MaryBears said:
Your very welcome hun......You cum up with some really good AV's

Ive been lucky to have people send them to me. This last one I had to find, I found 2 others too and will use them soon
 
Palleon said:
Ive been lucky to have people send them to me. This last one I had to find, I found 2 others too and will use them soon


Here lately I have been making mine using paint shop pro and pic tubes from various different artists
 
Erotic Sign Language...

John's wife was deaf, so in order to communicate with her, he had to use sign language. They soon got quite confused whenever either of them wanted to have sex. They made up a sign of their own for the action, and then the husband explained through signing, this to her:

"When I want to make love, I will touch your left breast."

She nodded in understanding.

"When I do not want to make love, I will touch both of your breasts."

She nodded again.

"When you want to have sex, you pull on my wanker once."

She smiled shyly and nodded.

"But when you don't want to have sex, just pull on my wanker 357 times."
 
Curing a cough...

John was a clerk in a small drugstore but he was not much of a salesman. He could never find the item the customer wanted. Bob, the owner, upset with his clerk's incompetence, warned John that the next sale he missed would be his last.

Just then a man came in coughing and he ask John for their best cough syrup. Try as he might John could not find the cough syrup. Remembering Bob's warning he sold the man a box of Ex-Lax and told him to take it all at once. The customer did as John said and then walked outside and leaned against a lamp post.

Bob had seen the whole thing and came over to ask John what had transpired.

"He wanted something for his cough but I couldn't find the cough syrup. I substituted Ex-Lax and told him to take it all at once," John explained.

"Ex-Lax won't cure a cough" Bob shouted angrily.

"Sure it will" John said, pointing at the man leaning on the lamp post. "Look at him. He's afraid to cough."
 
kayte said:
Hey {{{{{Mary}}}}}}} Darling, when you remember, please let me know too. :p :devil:


Hey {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} sure will.....but the way things look it is going to be a while....:(
 
Female Obsessions...

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed. To the first somewhat-portly mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom, wearing an expensive fur coat; "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Mercedes."

He turns to the third Mom, who was somewhat inebriated; "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, who was wearing a skintight leather skirt, gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers. "Come on, Dick, we're leaving."
 
A Little Poker...
Little Johnny woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. On the way back to bed, he passed his parents' room. When he looked in, he noticed the covers bouncing. He called to his dad, "Hey Dad, what are you doing?"

The dad answered, "Playing cards."

Little Johnny asked, "Who's your Partner?"

The dad answered, "Your mom."

A little later, the dad got up and went to the bathroom (naturally). As he passed Little Johnny's room, he noticed the covers bouncing.

He called to his son, "What are you doing?"

Little Johnny answered, "Playing cards."

The dad asked, "Really? Who's your partner?"

Little Johnny answered...
"You don't need a partner if you have a good hand!"
 
Hey everybody I have good news, went to court with my son and he walked away with $50.00 court costs, and of course the points on his ticket, he could have went to jail for 60 days and a $500.00 fine, I feel a little better now.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes....just hope I can work tonight.....
 
catsr2wild said:
Hey everybody I have good news, went to court with my son and he walked away with $50.00 court costs, and of course the points on his ticket, he could have went to jail for 60 days and a $500.00 fine, I feel a little better now.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes....just hope I can work tonight.....

Thats great news. I dont know what I would do if facing jail time, that is downright scary
 
catsr2wild said:
Hey everybody I have good news, went to court with my son and he walked away with $50.00 court costs, and of course the points on his ticket, he could have went to jail for 60 days and a $500.00 fine, I feel a little better now.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes....just hope I can work tonight.....


Hey ((((((((((((((((((Cats))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Glad you got good news.......It always makes it a lil easier on you when the stress is gone.
 
MaryBears said:
Erotic Sign Language...

John's wife was deaf, so in order to communicate with her, he had to use sign language. They soon got quite confused whenever either of them wanted to have sex. They made up a sign of their own for the action, and then the husband explained through signing, this to her:

"When I want to make love, I will touch your left breast."

She nodded in understanding.

"When I do not want to make love, I will touch both of your breasts."

She nodded again.

"When you want to have sex, you pull on my wanker once."

She smiled shyly and nodded.

"But when you don't want to have sex, just pull on my wanker 357 times."


rotflmao!!!!!
 
MaryBears said:
Hey ((((((((((((((((((Cats))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Glad you got good news.......It always makes it a lil easier on you when the stress is gone.

Not gone, I still have another child to deal with tomorrow...but thank you for the hugs and good thoughts and it is still better
 
catsr2wild said:
Yes it most certainly does...she is doing my favorite thing to do....

More women should think as you do.

For me, my favorite is giving too. My tongue between a womans legs is a wonderful place to be
 
catsr2wild said:
Not gone, I still have another child to deal with tomorrow...but thank you for the hugs and good thoughts and it is still better



well good luck tomorrow......kids can be a joy but yet a handful....but we got to love em
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top