The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
catsr2wild said:
Yes it most certainly does...she is doing my favorite thing to do....

Love the new AV Pall. Have to admit........I really enjoy giving pleasure that way myself!!!!



Hugs and Licks to all...........Puddin
 
Blue Dolphin said:


hey Mary :kiss:

hey cats
pleased to hear the good news
{{{{cats}}}}:rose:


BD.............WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the new AV!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely Awesome. :p :p :p


Hugs and Licks to all...........Puddin
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}} Yes this is a wonderful place to visit.

Have a tremendously terrific Tuesday!!! :kiss:

Good evening {{{{{{{{{{kayte}}}}}}}}}}}} Great to see you here as well. Hope you have a pleasant evening.


Hugs and Licks to all...........Puddin
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} good morning to you....Hope your day is great and you get to have some play time....:kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{{{MaryBears}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Had a great day today. We got to hear the babies heart beat for the first time today. Sure brought back alot of memeories for me. My son and his g/f were so excited when the doctor found the heartbeat on the first try.

Hope you are having a good evening. Take care and get some rest.



Hugs and Licks to all..............Puddin
 
Puddin36 said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{MaryBears}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Had a great day today. We got to hear the babies heart beat for the first time today. Sure brought back alot of memeories for me. My son and his g/f were so excited when the doctor found the heartbeat on the first try.

Hope you are having a good evening. Take care and get some rest.



Hugs and Licks to all..............Puddin


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pudding}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Congratulations.......Glad to hear you had a good day.....It must of been emotional for everyone.....:)
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pudding}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Congratulations.......Glad to hear you had a good day.....It must of been emotional for everyone.....:)

kayte ((((hugs)))) and ((((Mary))))...I felt the need to hug....
 
catsr2wild said:
kayte ((((hugs)))) and ((((Mary))))...I felt the need to hug....


((((((((((((((((Cats))))))))))))))))))))) thanks we all need hugs sometime or another...and i needed one.
 
MaryBears said:
((((((((((((((((Cats))))))))))))))))))))) thanks we all need hugs sometime or another...and i needed one.
Glad to help...sometimes you just gotta do it right Mary...
 
Yes you do......

I have been in a slump the past couple of days....starting to pull out of it I do believe.....I hope tomorrow is nice weather....I want to get out for a while.
 
MaryBears said:
Yes you do......

I have been in a slump the past couple of days....starting to pull out of it I do believe.....I hope tomorrow is nice weather....I want to get out for a while.

{{{{{{{{{{{{MaryBears}}}}}}}}}}}}} hope this hug makes you feel somewhat better. All this cold weather we have been having can be hard on us mentally. Hopefully it warms up where you are soon. If you are able to get out, please be careful. We all love ya here and don't want you to injure yourself again.


Big Hugs...........Puddin
 
Puddin36 said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{MaryBears}}}}}}}}}}}}} hope this hug makes you feel somewhat better. All this cold weather we have been having can be hard on us mentally. Hopefully it warms up where you are soon. If you are able to get out, please be careful. We all love ya here and don't want you to injure yourself again.


Big Hugs...........Puddin



{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks hun.....glad to see you and GC is having a good time....it seems as if i am invisible in there...but oh well life moves on.....:)
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks hun.....glad to see you and GC is having a good time....it seems as if i am invisible in there...but oh well life moves on.....:)

Oh Mary, please don't feel that way. I have seen some things written that tells me otherwise. I just recently started going there and it seems that he gets lotsssssssss of attention. I am sure that you are very welcome in his thread.

Take care Mary, hope you are feeling good again soon. I just hate to hear that ppl are feeling blue, cause I know that it really can hurt sometimes. {{{{{{{{{friend}}}}}}}}}}


Big Hugs...........Puddin
 
Puddin36 said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{MaryBears}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Had a great day today. We got to hear the babies heart beat for the first time today. Sure brought back alot of memeories for me. My son and his g/f were so excited when the doctor found the heartbeat on the first try.

Hope you are having a good evening. Take care and get some rest.



Hugs and Licks to all..............Puddin

So sorry Puddin I missed this the 1st time around....so you're going to be a Grandma....well, just remember the Grandmothers Creed...its your job to spoil em and then send them home....(((hugs)))
 
Puddin36 said:
Oh Mary, please don't feel that way. I have seen some things written that tells me otherwise. I just recently started going there and it seems that he gets lotsssssssss of attention. I am sure that you are very welcome in his thread.

Take care Mary, hope you are feeling good again soon. I just hate to hear that ppl are feeling blue, cause I know that it really can hurt sometimes. {{{{{{{{{friend}}}}}}}}}}


Big Hugs...........Puddin


Yes he does.....and it is just me I am sure....like i said....I have been battling my depression again......and it seems like i am wearing my emotions on my shirt tail....it will get better once I am aloud to get back in the pool and around people....I am sure
 
Here we go again folks this one is kind of long but Ihope you enjoy it:

Classic.............

For all of you who remember the classic Abbot & Costello "Who's on
First"...This is almost as good as the original. . .

Abbot & Costello in the 21st Century:

ABBOT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

COSTELLO: Thanks. I'm setting up an office in my den, and I'm thinking
about buying a computer.

ABBOT: Mac?

COSTELLO: No, the names Lou

ABBOT: Your computer?

COSTELLO: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.

ABBOT: Mac?

COSTELLO: I told you, my names Lou

ABBOT: What about Windows?

COSTELLO: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

ABBOT: Do you want a computer with windows?

COSTELLO: I don't know. What will I see when I look in the windows?

ABBOT: Wallpaper

COSTELLO: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software

ABBOT: Software for windows?

COSTELLO: No. On the computer! I need something I can use to write
proposals, track expenses and run my business. What have you got?

ABBOT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend anything?

ABBOT: I just did.

COSTELLO: You just did what?

ABBOT: Recommend something.

COSTELLO: You recommended something?

ABBOT: Yes.

COSTELLO: For my office?

ABBOT: Yes

COSTELLO: OK, what did you recommend for my office?

ABBOT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yes, for my office!

ABBOT: I recommend office with windows.

COSTELLO: I already have an office and it has windows! OK, lets just say, I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I
need?

ABBOT: word.

COSTELLO: what word?

ABBOT: word in office.

COSTELLO: the only word in office is office.

ABBOT: the word in office for windows.

COSTELLO: which word in office for windows?

ABBOT: the word you get when you click the blue w

COSTELLO: I'm going to click your blue w if you don't start with some
straight answers. OK, forget that. Can I watch movies on the Internet?

ABBOT: yes, you want real one.

COSTELLO: maybe a real one, maybe a cartoon. what I watch is none of
your business. just tell me what I need!

ABBOT: real one.

COSTELLO: if its a long movie I also want to see reel 2,3&4. can I
watch them?

ABBOT: of course.

COSTELLO: great, with what?

ABBOT: real one.

COSTELLO; OK, I'm at my computer and I want to watch a movie. What do I do?

ABBOT: you click the blue 1

COSTELLO: I click the blue one what?

ABBOT: the blue 1.

COSTELLO: is that different from the blue w?

ABBOT: the blue 1 is Realone and the blue w is word.

COSTELLO: what word?

ABBOT: the word in office for windows.

COSTELLO: but there's three words in office for windows!

ABBOT: no, just one. but its the most popular word in the world.

COSTELLO: it is?

ABBOT: yes, but to be fair, there aren't many other words left. It
pretty much wiped out all the other words out there.

COSTELLO: and that word is real one?

ABBOT: real one has nothing to do with word. real one isn't even part
of office.

COSTELLO: stop! Don't start that again. what about financial book
keeping you have anything I can track my money with?

ABBOT: money.

COSTELLO: that's right. What do you have?

ABBOT: money.

COSTELLO: I need money to track my money?

ABBOT: it comes bundled with your computer.

COSTELLO: what's bundled to my computer?

ABBOT: money

COSTELLO: money comes with my computer?

ABBOT: yes no extra charge.

COSTELLO: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?

ABBOT: one copy

COSTELLO: isn't it illegal to copy money?

ABBOT: Microsoft gave us a license to copy money.

COSTELLO: they can give you a license to copy money?

ABBOT: why not, they own it.
 
and another....with a serious note added

This is a cute way to send "the message"! There is a serious
message at the end, but you get to laugh on the way there.
Now go out and have your mammies grammed!

Perfect Breasts
(o)(o)

Fake Silicone Breasts
( + )( + )

Perky Breasts
(*)(*)

Big Nipple Breasts
(@)(@)

A Cups
o o

D Cups
{ O }{ O }

Wonder Bra Breasts
(oYo)

Cold Breasts
( ^ )( ^ )

Lopsided Breasts
(o)(O)

Pierced Nipple Breasts
(Q)(O)

Hanging Tassels Breasts
(p)(p)

Grandma's Breasts
\ o /\ o /

Against The Shower Door Breasts
( )( )

Android Breasts
| o | | o |

Mammogram Breasts
___ ___



For years and years they told me,
Be careful of your breasts.
Don't ever squeeze or bruise them.
And give them monthly tests.

So I heeded all their warnings,
And protected them by law.
Guarded them very carefully,
And I always wore my bra.

After 30 years of astute care,
My gyno, Dr. Pruitt,
Said I should get a Mammogram
"O.K," I said, "let's do it."

"Stand up here real close" she said,
(She got my boob in line),
"And tell me when it hurts," she said,
"Ah yes! Right there, that's fine."

She stepped upon a pedal,
I could not believe my eyes!
A plastic plate came slamming down,
My hooter's in a vise!

My skin was stretched and mangled,
From underneath my chin.
My poor boob was being squashed,
To Swedish Pancake thin.

Excruciating pain I felt,
Within it's vise-like grip.
A prisoner in this vicious thing,
My poor defenseless tit!

"Take a deep breath" she said to me,
Who does she think she's kidding?!?
My chest is mashed in her machine,
And woozy I am getting.

"There, that's good," I heard her say,
(The room was slowly swaying.)
"Now, let's have a go at the other one."
Have mercy, I was praying.

It squeezed me from both up and down,
It squeezed me from both sides.
I'll bet SHE'S never had this done,
To HER tender little hide.

Next time that they make me do this,
I will request a blindfold.
I have no wish to see again,
My knockers getting steam rolled.

If I had no problem when I came in,
I surely have one now.
If there had been a cyst in there,
It would have gone "ker-pow!"

This machine was created by a man,
Of this, I have no doubt.
I'd like to stick his balls in there,
And see how THEY come out!

OK gals, now that you have had your laugh, remember...
Breast Cancer Awareness... Go have those boobs checked out and stay healthy! Pass the message on to your mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, cousins, friends -- and even your enemies -- because the WORST enemy is Breast Cancer!


Please take this one to heart when you're done laughing...I know its been around before but its important...
:rose:
 
The moths ain't that big around here!!!

A man comes home early from work to find his wife in bed. He's immediately suspicious and opens the wardrobe to find her lover stark naked.
"What are you doing in there" demands the angry husband
"I'm the local pest controller" stumbles the man, "and we heard there's a plague of moths about"
"So how come youre naked" shouts the husband
"Well bugger me" says the man in amazement as he looks down at his body, "the little bastards"
 
One last one for tonight...

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to
commit suicide. Let's see now................

No Jesus, No Wal-Mart, No television, No cheerleaders, No baseball, No
football, No basketball, No hockey, No golf, No tailgate parties , No
Home Depot. No pork BBQ, No hot dogs, No burgers, No lobster, No
shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks, No gumbo, No jambalaya.

More than one wife.

Rags for clothes and towels for hats Constant wailing from the guy
next-door because he's sick and there are no doctors. Constant wailing
from the guy in the tower.

No chocolate chip cookies. No Christmas. You can't shave. Your wives
can't shave. You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked
over burning camel dung.

The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times. Your
bride is picked by someone else. She smells just like your donkey, but
your donkey has a better disposition.

Then they tell you that when you die it all gets better!

I mean, really, IS THERE A MYSTERY HERE?

I hope I don't offend anyone here with this one and if I do I apologize... :rose:
 
Just like the Ladies here great stuff thanks one and all now may you get lucky and have a ball:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :p :kiss:
 
Puddin36 said:
Love the new AV Pall. Have to admit........I really enjoy giving pleasure that way myself!!!!



Hugs and Licks to all...........Puddin

Glad you like it

Good morning everyone
 
Shreik said:
Just like the Ladies here great stuff thanks one and all now may you get lucky and have a ball:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :p :kiss:


Good Morning Shreik.......Hope you have a fabulous day....:kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top