The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
catsr2wild said:
Here we go again folks this one is kind of long but Ihope you enjoy it:

Classic.............

For all of you who remember the classic Abbot & Costello "Who's on
First"...This is almost as good as the original. . .

Abbot & Costello in the 21st Century:

ABBOT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

COSTELLO: Thanks. I'm setting up an office in my den, and I'm thinking
about buying a computer.

ABBOT: Mac?

COSTELLO: No, the names Lou

ABBOT: Your computer?

COSTELLO: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.

ABBOT: Mac?

COSTELLO: I told you, my names Lou

ABBOT: What about Windows?

COSTELLO: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

ABBOT: Do you want a computer with windows?

COSTELLO: I don't know. What will I see when I look in the windows?

ABBOT: Wallpaper

COSTELLO: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software

ABBOT: Software for windows?

COSTELLO: No. On the computer! I need something I can use to write
proposals, track expenses and run my business. What have you got?

ABBOT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend anything?

ABBOT: I just did.

COSTELLO: You just did what?

ABBOT: Recommend something.

COSTELLO: You recommended something?

ABBOT: Yes.

COSTELLO: For my office?

ABBOT: Yes

COSTELLO: OK, what did you recommend for my office?

ABBOT: Office.

COSTELLO: Yes, for my office!

ABBOT: I recommend office with windows.

COSTELLO: I already have an office and it has windows! OK, lets just say, I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I
need?

ABBOT: word.

COSTELLO: what word?

ABBOT: word in office.

COSTELLO: the only word in office is office.

ABBOT: the word in office for windows.

COSTELLO: which word in office for windows?

ABBOT: the word you get when you click the blue w

COSTELLO: I'm going to click your blue w if you don't start with some
straight answers. OK, forget that. Can I watch movies on the Internet?

ABBOT: yes, you want real one.

COSTELLO: maybe a real one, maybe a cartoon. what I watch is none of
your business. just tell me what I need!

ABBOT: real one.

COSTELLO: if its a long movie I also want to see reel 2,3&4. can I
watch them?

ABBOT: of course.

COSTELLO: great, with what?

ABBOT: real one.

COSTELLO; OK, I'm at my computer and I want to watch a movie. What do I do?

ABBOT: you click the blue 1

COSTELLO: I click the blue one what?

ABBOT: the blue 1.

COSTELLO: is that different from the blue w?

ABBOT: the blue 1 is Realone and the blue w is word.

COSTELLO: what word?

ABBOT: the word in office for windows.

COSTELLO: but there's three words in office for windows!

ABBOT: no, just one. but its the most popular word in the world.

COSTELLO: it is?

ABBOT: yes, but to be fair, there aren't many other words left. It
pretty much wiped out all the other words out there.

COSTELLO: and that word is real one?

ABBOT: real one has nothing to do with word. real one isn't even part
of office.

COSTELLO: stop! Don't start that again. what about financial book
keeping you have anything I can track my money with?

ABBOT: money.

COSTELLO: that's right. What do you have?

ABBOT: money.

COSTELLO: I need money to track my money?

ABBOT: it comes bundled with your computer.

COSTELLO: what's bundled to my computer?

ABBOT: money

COSTELLO: money comes with my computer?

ABBOT: yes no extra charge.

COSTELLO: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?

ABBOT: one copy

COSTELLO: isn't it illegal to copy money?

ABBOT: Microsoft gave us a license to copy money.

COSTELLO: they can give you a license to copy money?

ABBOT: why not, they own it.




OMG!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
 
Shreik said:
Just like the Ladies here great stuff thanks one and all now may you get lucky and have a ball:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :p :kiss:


Hi threre Shreik, nice to see you!!! Hope your day is a spendid one!!!

Hey ya'll!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!
 
Re: Re: ok one more....

kayte said:
Hey there (((((((((((((cats)))))))))) great to see you. Thank you for sharing the link. Worked great for me. :)

I had been meaning to post some of them for a few days and this morning I was bored because normal humans were still sleeping..so I just jumped on them and took care of business. I like making my friends giggle
 
MaryBears said:
Good Morning Shreik.......Hope you have a fabulous day....:kiss: :kiss:


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Hope your day is a great one hon!!!! Sun is peeking out here. Wishing you the same.
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Hope your day is a great one hon!!!! Sun is peeking out here. Wishing you the same.


Good Afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Yes the sun is shining here....I was out for a short time enjoying it....Getting ready to go with my parents later today....So I will get out in it some more.

Hope your having an awesome Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Pall hun..........I would love to be able to do just that to you :devil: it would be a pleasure;)
 
catsr2wild said:
So sorry Puddin I missed this the 1st time around....so you're going to be a Grandma....well, just remember the Grandmothers Creed...its your job to spoil em and then send them home....(((hugs)))

No need to apologize for missing it the first time around cats, sometimes we miss things when trying to get caught up on all we have missed during just a day of absence. I plan on spending alot of time with the grandbaby.........have to wait at least 28 more weeks before the blessed event.

Hope you and everyone are having a great HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!



Hugs............Puddin
 
Pall hun..........I would love to be able to do just that to you :devil: it would be a pleasure;)
 
Pall hun..........I would love to be able to do just that to you :devil: it would be a pleasure;)
 
Puddin36 said:
No need to apologize for missing it the first time around cats, sometimes we miss things when trying to get caught up on all we have missed during just a day of absence. I plan on spending alot of time with the grandbaby.........have to wait at least 28 more weeks before the blessed event.

Hope you and everyone are having a great HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!



Hugs............Puddin


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hope your having an wonderful day.....It is a nice one here....I have been out and I even have my front door open (my only door in the apartment)......Nice beautiful weather and in a good mood....finally;)
 
:eek: My God I didn't know they were recording me honest. where is my attorney? I didn't even get a bj out of this :mad: Still Mary dear it was way kool babe:rose: :kiss: the strip
 
Shreik said:
Mary Dear How can I get an av with the hippo on it lol



Hun.......That one I can't do anything to....because it is set up in java.....and the ones i can redo is just regular graphics or pics....but if i find a hippo i can change....i can make you one.....BUT sweetie, your not a hippo so STOP THAT NOW.....or i will give a spanking like you never had before
 
MaryBears said:
Hun.......That one I can't do anything to....because it is set up in java.....and the ones i can redo is just regular graphics or pics....but if i find a hippo i can change....i can make you one.....BUT sweetie, your not a hippo so STOP THAT NOW.....or i will give a spanking like you never had before

Mary....unless you are going to deal with him don't say things like that he's sitting on the couch saying "oh, whip me, beat me, excite me" and he has an evil grin.....Mary.......:devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Mary....unless you are going to deal with him don't say things like that he's sitting on the couch saying "oh, whip me, beat me, excite me" and he has an evil grin.....Mary.......:devil:


Cats~~One never knows.......but I think I coulc manage it and yes he might enjoy it but it would be fun to do in the process......:p :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top