The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I know this one is old but I love it....

catsr2wild said:
Subject: The flying nun


> > >A NUN WAS SITTING AT THE AIRPORT, WAITING ON HER FLIGHT TO CHICAGO.
> > >
> > >SHE LOOKED OVER IN THE CORNER AND SAW ONE OF THOSE WEIGHT MACHINES
> > >THAT TELLS YOUR FORTUNE, AND THOUGHT TO HERSELF, "I'LL GIVE IT A
> > >TRY AND SEE WHAT IT TELLS ME."
> > >
> > >SHE WENT OVER TO THE MACHINE, STEPPED UP ON THE SCALE AND PUT HER
> > >NICKEL IN, AND OUT CAME A CARD THAT READ, "YOU ARE A NUN, YOU
> > >WEIGH 128 LBS AND YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO"
> > >
> > >THE NUN SAT BACK DOWN. SHE TOLD HERSELF THAT THE MACHINE PROBABLY
> > >GIVES THE SAME CARD TO EVERYONE. THE MORE SHE THOUGHT ABOUT
> > >IT, THE MORE CURIOUS SHE GOT, SO SHE DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN.
> > >
> > >SHE WENT BACK TO THE MACHINE AND AGAIN PUT HER NICKEL
> > >IN, AND OUT CAME A CARD THAT READ, "YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128
> > >LBS, YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO AND YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY A FIDDLE."
> > >
> > >THE NUN SAYS TO HERSELF, "I KNOW THAT IS WRONG, I HAVE NEVER PLAYED

> > >A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT A DAY IN MY LIFE."
> > >
> > >SHE SAT BACK DOWN. FROM OUT OF NOWHERE A COWBOY CAME OVER AND SAT
> > >DOWN, PUTTING HIS FIDDLE CASE IN THE SEAT BETWEEN THEM. WITHOUT
> > >THINKING, SHE OPENED THE COWBOY'S CASE, TOOK OUT THE FIDDLE, AND
> > >STARTED PLAYING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.
> > >
> > >SURPRISED AT WHAT SHE HAD DONE, SHE LOOKED OVER AT THE MACHINE,
> > >THINKING, "THIS IS INCREDIBLE, I'VE GOT TO TRY THIS AGAIN."
> > >
> > >BACK TO THE MACHINE SHE WENT, PUT IN ANOTHER NICKEL, AND ANOTHER
> > >CARD CAME OUT. IT READ, "YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS, YOU ARE
> > >GOING TO CHICAGO AND YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK WIND."
> > >
> > >NOW SHE KNOWS THE MACHINE IS WRONG, AS SHE THOUGHT TO HERSELF,
> > >"I'VE NEVER BROKE WIND IN PUBLIC A SINGLE TIME IN MY LIFE", BUT
> > >GETTING DOWN OFF THE MACHINE SHE SLIPPED, AND AS SHE WAS
STRAINING TO KEEP HERSELF FROM FALLING IN THE FLOOR, SHE BROKE WIND
> > >
> > >ABSOLUTELY STUNNED, SHE SAT BACK DOWN AND LOOKED AT THE MACHINE.
> > >SHE SAID TO HERSELF, "THIS IS TRULY REMARKABLE! I HAVE GOT TO TRY
> > >THIS AGAIN."
> > >
> > >SHE WENT BACK TO THE MACHINE, PUT IN ANOTHER NICKEL, AND ANOTHER
> > >CARD CAME OUT. IT READ, "YOU ARE A NUN, YOU WEIGH 128 LBS, YOU
> > >HAVE FIDDLED AND FARTED AROUND AND MISSED YOUR FLIGHT TO CHICAGO."


LMAO......thats is good Cats


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks for sharing!!! I truly loved it....;)

 
Re: Re: Re: Re: and finally

MaryBears said:
:D I like to see everyone having a good time...;) :kiss:


And we do here {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}} Thank you!!

And a little something for us gals......


FAIRY TALE FOR WOMEN OF THE 21st CENTURY

Once upon a time,
~~~~~~~~
in a land far away,
~~~~~~~~
a beautiful, independent,
~~~~~~~~
self-assured princess
~~~~~~~~
happened upon a frog as she sat,
~~~~~~~~
contemplating ecological issues
~~~~~~~~
on the shores of an unpolluted pond
~~~~~~~~
In a verdant meadow near her castle.
~~~~~~~~
The frog hopped into the princess' lap
~~~~~~~~
and said: "Elegant Lady,
~~~~~~~~
I was once a handsome prince,
~~~~~~~~
Until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.
~~~~~~~~
One kiss from you, however,
~~~~~~~~
and I will turn back
~~~~~~~~
into the dapper, young prince that I am
~~~~~~~~
and then, my sweet, we can marry
~~~~~~~~
and setup housekeeping in your castle
~~~~~~~~
with my mother,
~~~~~~~~
where you can prepare my meals,
~~~~~~~~
clean my clothes, bear my children,
~~~~~~~~
and forever
~~~~~~~~
Feel grateful and happy doing so.
~~~~~~~~
That night,
~~~~~~~~
as the princess dined sumptuously
~~~~~~~~
on a repast of lightly sauteed frog legs
~~~~~~~~
seasoned in a white wine
~~~~~~~
and onion cream sauce,
~~~~~~~~
She chuckled and thought to herself:
~~~~~~~~
I don't fuckin think so.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and finally

FRENCHIE44T said:
I always have a good time with you Mary :p :p


Hi Frenchi!!! ~ Nice to see you!!! Hope your day and evening were grand ones. :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and finally

kayte said:
And we do here {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}} Thank you!!

And a little something for us gals......


FAIRY TALE FOR WOMEN OF THE 21st CENTURY

Once upon a time,
~~~~~~~~
in a land far away,
~~~~~~~~
a beautiful, independent,
~~~~~~~~
self-assured princess
~~~~~~~~
happened upon a frog as she sat,
~~~~~~~~
contemplating ecological issues
~~~~~~~~
on the shores of an unpolluted pond
~~~~~~~~
In a verdant meadow near her castle.
~~~~~~~~
The frog hopped into the princess' lap
~~~~~~~~
and said: "Elegant Lady,
~~~~~~~~
I was once a handsome prince,
~~~~~~~~
Until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.
~~~~~~~~
One kiss from you, however,
~~~~~~~~
and I will turn back
~~~~~~~~
into the dapper, young prince that I am
~~~~~~~~
and then, my sweet, we can marry
~~~~~~~~
and setup housekeeping in your castle
~~~~~~~~
with my mother,
~~~~~~~~
where you can prepare my meals,
~~~~~~~~
clean my clothes, bear my children,
~~~~~~~~
and forever
~~~~~~~~
Feel grateful and happy doing so.
~~~~~~~~
That night,
~~~~~~~~
as the princess dined sumptuously
~~~~~~~~
on a repast of lightly sauteed frog legs
~~~~~~~~
seasoned in a white wine
~~~~~~~
and onion cream sauce,
~~~~~~~~
She chuckled and thought to herself:
~~~~~~~~
I don't fuckin think so.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}Thanks ......:D Love the joke.....:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and finally

FRENCHIE44T said:
TOP :p

MIDDLE :p

BOTTOM :p

In fact, ALL OVER :p






COLOR=crimson]MMMMMMMMMMM.......... sounds good.....:p[/COLOR]
 
Good evening all {{{{{Mary, Shreik, cats, kayte, BD, pall, Frenchie}}}}}}}}} I hope that I included everyone is the group hug........if I missed someone, please forgive me.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable day and an even better night.
Have a great weekend too everyone, I might not be around to much as this is my weekend with my sweet daughter.



Hugs to all...........Puddin
 
Puddin36 said:
Good evening all {{{{{Mary, Shreik, cats, kayte, BD, pall, Frenchie}}}}}}}}} I hope that I included everyone is the group hug........if I missed someone, please forgive me.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable day and an even better night.
Have a great weekend too everyone, I might not be around to much as this is my weekend with my sweet daughter.



Hugs to all...........Puddin


Have a marvelous time with her {{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}} That is what is important!!! :kiss:
 
Puddin36 said:
Good evening all {{{{{Mary, Shreik, cats, kayte, BD, pall, Frenchie}}}}}}}}} I hope that I included everyone is the group hug........if I missed someone, please forgive me.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable day and an even better night.
Have a great weekend too everyone, I might not be around to much as this is my weekend with my sweet daughter.



Hugs to all...........Puddin


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} lets just have a peoples sandwich.....That could be a good thing....HEHE

I had a good day......I even did a strip on BD's thread......*Blushes* you should check it out...:p
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} lets just have a peoples sandwich.....That could be a good thing....HEHE

I had a good day......I even did a strip on BD's thread......*Blushes* you should check it out...:p


You did a very good job on BD's thead!!! That was one hot strip sweetie!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top