The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new wives straight on their duties. The first man had married a woman from Penn. And bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from West Virginia . He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but
the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married an Ohio girl. He boasted that he told her his house was to be cleaned, dish washed, the cooking done and laundry washed. And this was all her responsibility. He said the first day he didn't see
anything and the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye! Got to love us Ohio Women!
 
Mary dear cats is from WV and trust me after being in Ohio a few years its safe to say you never know what she wants cleaned and by who next
 
A jumbo jet is just coming into the Tampa Airport on its final approach.
The pilot comes on the intercom, "This is your Captain. We're on our
final descent into Tampa. I want to thank you for flying with us today
and I hope you enjoy your stay in Tampa Bay".

He forgets to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear
his conversation from the cockpit. The copilot says to the pilot, "Well,
skipper, watcha gonna do in Tampa?"

"Well," says the skipper, "first I'm gonna check into the hotel and
take a big crap.... then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge
tits out for dinner..... then I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her
back to my room and put it to her big time all night."

Everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up and
down the aisle trying to get a look at the new stewardess.

Meanwhile the new stewardess is at the very back of the plane. She's
so embarrassed that she starts to run to try and get to the cockpit to
turn the intercom off. Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's
bag and down she goes.

The old lady leans over and says: "No need to hurry, dear.
He's gotta take a shit first."
 
Shreik said:
Mary dear cats is from WV and trust me after being in Ohio a few years its safe to say you never know what she wants cleaned and by who next

hahaha Shreik, finish the dishes......;)
 
Quotes from the 1950's:

"I'll tell you one thing, if things keep going the way they are, it's
going to be impossible to buy a week's groceries for $20."

"Have you seen the new cars coming out next year? It won't
be long when $5000 will only buy a used one."

"If cigarettes keep going up in price, I'm going to quit.
A quarter a pack is ridiculous."

"Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging a
dime just to mail a letter?"

"The Government is wanting to get its hands on everything.
Pretty soon it's going to be impossible to run a family business or farm."

"If they raise the minimum wage to $1, nobody will be able
to hire outside help at the store."

"When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would
someday cost 50 cents a gallon. Guess we'd be better off leaving
the car in the garage."

"Kids today are impossible. Those duck tail hair cuts make it
impossible to stay groomed. Next thing you know, boys will be
wearing their hair as long as the girls."

"Also, their music drives me wild. This 'Rock Around The
Clock' thing is nothing but racket."

"I'm afraid to send my kids to the movies any more. Ever
since they let Clark Gable get by with saying 'damn' in 'Gone With
The Wind,' it seems every movie has a 'hell' or 'damn' in it."

"Also, it won't be long until couples are sleeping in the same
bed in the movies. What is this world coming to?"

"Pretty soon you won't be able to buy a good 10 cent cigar."

"I read the other day where some scientist thinks it's possible
to put a man on the moon by the end of the of the century. They even
have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down in Texas."

"Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for
$75,000 a year just to play ball? It wouldn't surprise me if someday
they'll be making more than the president."

"Do you suppose television will ever reach our part of the country?"

"I never thought I'd see the day all our kitchen appliances would
be electric. They are even making electric typewriters now."

"It's too bad things are so tough nowadays. I see where a few
married women are having to work to make ends meet."

"It won't be long before young couples are going to have
to hire someone to watch their kids so they can both work

"I'll tell you one thing. If my kid ever talks back to me, they
won't be able to sit down for a week."

"Did you know the new church in town is allowing women
to wear pants to their service?"

"Next thing you know is, the government will start paying
us not to grow crops."

"I'm just afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open
the door to a whole lot of foreign business."

"Thank goodness I won't live to see the day when the
Government takes half our income in taxes. I sometimes wonder
if we are electing the best people to congress."

"Why in the world would you want to send your daughter
to college. Isn't she going to get married? It would be different
if she could be a doctor or a lawyer."

"I just hate to see the young people smoking. As I tell my kids,
"Don't take a cigarette from ANYONE. You never know what
might be in it."

The drive-in restaurant is convenient in nice weather, but I
seriously doubt they will ever catch on."

"There is no sense going to St. Louis or Omaha anymore
for a weekend. It costs nearly $15 a night to stay in a hotel."

"Anymore no one can afford to be sick, $35 a day in the
hospital is too rich for my blood."

"If a few idiots want to risk their necks flying across the
country that's fine, but nothing will ever replace trains."

"I don't know about you but if they raise the price of
coffee to 15 cents, I'll just have to drink mine at home."

"If they think I'll pay 50 cents for a hair cut, forget it. I'll
have my wife learn to cut hair."

. "We won't be going out much anymore. Our baby sitter
informed us she now wants 50 cents an hour. Kids think
money grows on trees."

"Cars which dim their lights by sensors, automatic transmissions,
and who knows what else? Pretty soon they will have electric windows.
 
Missingmeds said:
Quotes from the 1950's:

"I'll tell you one thing, if things keep going the way they are, it's
going to be impossible to buy a week's groceries for $20."

"Have you seen the new cars coming out next year? It won't
be long when $5000 will only buy a used one."

"If cigarettes keep going up in price, I'm going to quit.
A quarter a pack is ridiculous."

"Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging a
dime just to mail a letter?"

"The Government is wanting to get its hands on everything.
Pretty soon it's going to be impossible to run a family business or farm."

"If they raise the minimum wage to $1, nobody will be able
to hire outside help at the store."

"When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would
someday cost 50 cents a gallon. Guess we'd be better off leaving
the car in the garage."

"Kids today are impossible. Those duck tail hair cuts make it
impossible to stay groomed. Next thing you know, boys will be
wearing their hair as long as the girls."

"Also, their music drives me wild. This 'Rock Around The
Clock' thing is nothing but racket."

"I'm afraid to send my kids to the movies any more. Ever
since they let Clark Gable get by with saying 'damn' in 'Gone With
The Wind,' it seems every movie has a 'hell' or 'damn' in it."

"Also, it won't be long until couples are sleeping in the same
bed in the movies. What is this world coming to?"

"Pretty soon you won't be able to buy a good 10 cent cigar."

"I read the other day where some scientist thinks it's possible
to put a man on the moon by the end of the of the century. They even
have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down in Texas."

"Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for
$75,000 a year just to play ball? It wouldn't surprise me if someday
they'll be making more than the president."

"Do you suppose television will ever reach our part of the country?"

"I never thought I'd see the day all our kitchen appliances would
be electric. They are even making electric typewriters now."

"It's too bad things are so tough nowadays. I see where a few
married women are having to work to make ends meet."

"It won't be long before young couples are going to have
to hire someone to watch their kids so they can both work

"I'll tell you one thing. If my kid ever talks back to me, they
won't be able to sit down for a week."

"Did you know the new church in town is allowing women
to wear pants to their service?"

"Next thing you know is, the government will start paying
us not to grow crops."

"I'm just afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open
the door to a whole lot of foreign business."

"Thank goodness I won't live to see the day when the
Government takes half our income in taxes. I sometimes wonder
if we are electing the best people to congress."

"Why in the world would you want to send your daughter
to college. Isn't she going to get married? It would be different
if she could be a doctor or a lawyer."

"I just hate to see the young people smoking. As I tell my kids,
"Don't take a cigarette from ANYONE. You never know what
might be in it."

The drive-in restaurant is convenient in nice weather, but I
seriously doubt they will ever catch on."

"There is no sense going to St. Louis or Omaha anymore
for a weekend. It costs nearly $15 a night to stay in a hotel."

"Anymore no one can afford to be sick, $35 a day in the
hospital is too rich for my blood."

"If a few idiots want to risk their necks flying across the
country that's fine, but nothing will ever replace trains."

"I don't know about you but if they raise the price of
coffee to 15 cents, I'll just have to drink mine at home."

"If they think I'll pay 50 cents for a hair cut, forget it. I'll
have my wife learn to cut hair."

. "We won't be going out much anymore. Our baby sitter
informed us she now wants 50 cents an hour. Kids think
money grows on trees."

"Cars which dim their lights by sensors, automatic transmissions,
and who knows what else? Pretty soon they will have electric windows.

Scary ain't it...love the new AV Missing.....

BD ROTFLMAO, wonderful as usual....
 
Shreik said:
Mary dear cats is from WV and trust me after being in Ohio a few years its safe to say you never know what she wants cleaned and by who next


Shreik :kiss: good to see you....yes...i know....most women know a days don't take any shit off anyone.
 
catsr2wild said:
A jumbo jet is just coming into the Tampa Airport on its final approach.
The pilot comes on the intercom, "This is your Captain. We're on our
final descent into Tampa. I want to thank you for flying with us today
and I hope you enjoy your stay in Tampa Bay".

He forgets to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear
his conversation from the cockpit. The copilot says to the pilot, "Well,
skipper, watcha gonna do in Tampa?"

"Well," says the skipper, "first I'm gonna check into the hotel and
take a big crap.... then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge
tits out for dinner..... then I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her
back to my room and put it to her big time all night."

Everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up and
down the aisle trying to get a look at the new stewardess.

Meanwhile the new stewardess is at the very back of the plane. She's
so embarrassed that she starts to run to try and get to the cockpit to
turn the intercom off. Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's
bag and down she goes.

The old lady leans over and says: "No need to hurry, dear.
He's gotta take a shit first."



LMAO .....he would so pay for that......he wouldn't be so willing to run off at the mouth when I got done with him;)
 
Missingmeds said:
Quotes from the 1950's:

"I'll tell you one thing, if things keep going the way they are, it's
going to be impossible to buy a week's groceries for $20."

"Have you seen the new cars coming out next year? It won't
be long when $5000 will only buy a used one."

"If cigarettes keep going up in price, I'm going to quit.
A quarter a pack is ridiculous."

"Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging a
dime just to mail a letter?"

"The Government is wanting to get its hands on everything.
Pretty soon it's going to be impossible to run a family business or farm."

"If they raise the minimum wage to $1, nobody will be able
to hire outside help at the store."

"When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would
someday cost 50 cents a gallon. Guess we'd be better off leaving
the car in the garage."

"Kids today are impossible. Those duck tail hair cuts make it
impossible to stay groomed. Next thing you know, boys will be
wearing their hair as long as the girls."

"Also, their music drives me wild. This 'Rock Around The
Clock' thing is nothing but racket."

"I'm afraid to send my kids to the movies any more. Ever
since they let Clark Gable get by with saying 'damn' in 'Gone With
The Wind,' it seems every movie has a 'hell' or 'damn' in it."

"Also, it won't be long until couples are sleeping in the same
bed in the movies. What is this world coming to?"

"Pretty soon you won't be able to buy a good 10 cent cigar."

"I read the other day where some scientist thinks it's possible
to put a man on the moon by the end of the of the century. They even
have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down in Texas."

"Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for
$75,000 a year just to play ball? It wouldn't surprise me if someday
they'll be making more than the president."

"Do you suppose television will ever reach our part of the country?"

"I never thought I'd see the day all our kitchen appliances would
be electric. They are even making electric typewriters now."

"It's too bad things are so tough nowadays. I see where a few
married women are having to work to make ends meet."

"It won't be long before young couples are going to have
to hire someone to watch their kids so they can both work

"I'll tell you one thing. If my kid ever talks back to me, they
won't be able to sit down for a week."

"Did you know the new church in town is allowing women
to wear pants to their service?"

"Next thing you know is, the government will start paying
us not to grow crops."

"I'm just afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open
the door to a whole lot of foreign business."

"Thank goodness I won't live to see the day when the
Government takes half our income in taxes. I sometimes wonder
if we are electing the best people to congress."

"Why in the world would you want to send your daughter
to college. Isn't she going to get married? It would be different
if she could be a doctor or a lawyer."

"I just hate to see the young people smoking. As I tell my kids,
"Don't take a cigarette from ANYONE. You never know what
might be in it."

The drive-in restaurant is convenient in nice weather, but I
seriously doubt they will ever catch on."

"There is no sense going to St. Louis or Omaha anymore
for a weekend. It costs nearly $15 a night to stay in a hotel."

"Anymore no one can afford to be sick, $35 a day in the
hospital is too rich for my blood."

"If a few idiots want to risk their necks flying across the
country that's fine, but nothing will ever replace trains."

"I don't know about you but if they raise the price of
coffee to 15 cents, I'll just have to drink mine at home."

"If they think I'll pay 50 cents for a hair cut, forget it. I'll
have my wife learn to cut hair."

. "We won't be going out much anymore. Our baby sitter
informed us she now wants 50 cents an hour. Kids think
money grows on trees."

"Cars which dim their lights by sensors, automatic transmissions,
and who knows what else? Pretty soon they will have electric windows.


thanks Missing....those are good ones.....:D
 
Blue Dolphin said:
psssst
did I get the color right?
:D :D :D


if you meaning the color of panties I am wearing now....Yes;)

And it would be awesome to have my panties taken off just like that *blushes*
 
MaryBears said:
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new wives straight on their duties. The first man had married a woman from Penn. And bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from West Virginia . He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but
the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married an Ohio girl. He boasted that he told her his house was to be cleaned, dish washed, the cooking done and laundry washed. And this was all her responsibility. He said the first day he didn't see
anything and the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye! Got to love us Ohio Women!


LMAO!!! That is great!!! Thanks for posting it!!! :D
 
Shreik said:
Mary dear cats is from WV and trust me after being in Ohio a few years its safe to say you never know what she wants cleaned and by who next


Hi Shreik ~ Hope you are having a great day and a wonderful night. :D
 
catsr2wild said:
A jumbo jet is just coming into the Tampa Airport on its final approach.
The pilot comes on the intercom, "This is your Captain. We're on our
final descent into Tampa. I want to thank you for flying with us today
and I hope you enjoy your stay in Tampa Bay".

He forgets to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear
his conversation from the cockpit. The copilot says to the pilot, "Well,
skipper, watcha gonna do in Tampa?"

"Well," says the skipper, "first I'm gonna check into the hotel and
take a big crap.... then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge
tits out for dinner..... then I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her
back to my room and put it to her big time all night."

Everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up and
down the aisle trying to get a look at the new stewardess.

Meanwhile the new stewardess is at the very back of the plane. She's
so embarrassed that she starts to run to try and get to the cockpit to
turn the intercom off. Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's
bag and down she goes.

The old lady leans over and says: "No need to hurry, dear.
He's gotta take a shit first."


OMG!!!! That one is priceless!!! Thank you so very much!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top