The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is just to keep you abreast of things:

Subject: Mammograms

This is a cute way to send "the message"! There is a serious message at the end, but you get to laugh on the way there. Now go out and have your mammies grammied!



Perfect Breasts
(o)(o)

Fake Silicone Breasts
( + )( + )

Perky Breasts
(*)(*)

Big Nipple Breasts
(@)(@)


A Cups
o o

D Cups
{ O }{ O }

Wonder Bra Breasts
(oYo)

Cold Breasts
( ^ )( ^ )

Lopsided Breasts
(o)(O)

Pierced Nipple Breasts
(Q)(O)

Hanging Tassels Breasts
(p)(p)

Grandma's Breasts
\ o /\ o /

Against The Shower Door Breasts
( )( )

Android Breasts
| o | | o |

Mammogram Breasts
___ ___



For years and years they told me,
Be careful of your breasts.
Don't ever squeeze or bruise them.
And give them monthly tests.


So I heeded all their warnings,
And protected them by law.
Guarded them very carefully,
And I always wore my bra.


After 30 years of astute care,
My gyno, Dr. Pruitt,
Said I should get a Mammogram
"O.K," I said, "let's do it."


"Stand up here real close" she said,
(She got my boob in line),
"And tell me when it hurts," she said,
"Ah yes! Right there, that's fine."


She stepped upon a pedal,
I could not believe my eyes!
A plastic plate came slamming down,
My hooter's in a vise!


My skin was stretched and mangled,
From underneath my chin.
My poor boob was being squashed,
To Swedish Pancake thin.


Excruciating pain I felt,
Within it's vise-like grip.
A prisoner in this vicious thing,
My poor defenseless tit!


"Take a deep breath" she said to me,
Who does she think she's kidding?!?
My chest is mashed in her machine,
And woozy I am getting.


"There, that's good," I heard her say,
(The room was slowly swaying.)
"Now, let's have a go at the other one."
Have mercy, I was praying.


It squeezed me from both up and down,
It squeezed me from both sides.
I'll bet SHE'S never had this done,
To HER tender little hide.


Next time that they make me do this,
I will request a blindfold.
I have no wish to see again,
My knockers getting steam rolled.


If I had no problem when I came in,
I surely have one now.
If there had been a cyst in there,
It would have gone "ker-pow!"


This machine was created by a man,
Of this, I have no doubt.
I'd like to stick his balls in there,
And see how THEY come out!


Mail this to 13 other females. :eek:) Now, don't break the chain! One female broke the chain, her plumbing became so bad, she now has an outhouse!
OK gals, now that you have had your laugh, remember... Breast Cancer Awareness... Go have those boobs checked out and stay healthy! Pass the message on to your mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, cousins, friends -- and even your enemies -- because the WORST enemy is Breast Cancer!


 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Thanks hun......I hope to find out more tomorrow......:)


But tomorrow will be rough cause I have counciling and a dr appt......so I will be gone again most of the day:(

Good luck tomorrow with the doctor Mary. Sounds like a busy day for you tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MARYBEARS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


Hugs to all...........Puddin
 
Mary my dear; stay on your feet and don't fall on your seat because we love you and know you are really neat:rose: :rose: :rose: :heart:
 
MaryBears said:
Good Evening {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Your very welcome.....I am glad you enjoyed them.


Update: My knee and leg is still swollen....very tender....called my family physician and got better service this time....The nurse talked to my doctor and called me back like she said she would....He is out of the office tomorrow but he wants me to see the Nurse Practioner.....she works under all three of the drs in that office....she is good and if she needs to she will pull one of the other drs in....so I shall find out something then.....As for now....I am having to walk with my cane (that is a pride issue to me) but i am doing it cause I sure as hell don't need another fall.


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: I am so glad to hear you got better service from the Doctor's office personel.

Sweetie, your cane is a tool, kind of like your computer. It allows you to do things you wouldn't be able to do otherwise!!! :rose:

I really should look into replacing mine. It has lots of scratches, bumps etc. itself for when I set it down, slide it across the floor under my chair in a place. Things like that. On the other hand, that gives it a bit of penache...

Keeping you in my prayers darling.
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Thanks hun......I hope to find out more tomorrow......:)


But tomorrow will be rough cause I have counciling and a dr appt......so I will be gone again most of the day:(



Hey {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}} We'll miss you today, babe. :kiss:
 
Puddin36 said:
Good luck tomorrow with the doctor Mary. Sounds like a busy day for you tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MARYBEARS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


Hugs to all...........Puddin


Good morning {{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}} Hope you are having a marvelous week!!! :D
 
Shreik said:
Mary my dear; stay on your feet and don't fall on your seat because we love you and know you are really neat:rose: :rose: :rose: :heart:


Good morning Shreik ~ Good to see you!!! Yes we sure do love Mary. She has such a nice oasis for all of us here. :D
 
Palleon said:
Good morning Mary:rose:


Good morning {{{{{Pall}}}}} Nice to see you here. Hope your day is going along well for you!!! :D
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{Pall}}}}} Nice to see you here. Hope your day is going along well for you!!! :D

I see you everywhere, I am the luckiest man on earth {{{Kayte}}}
 
Puddin36 said:
Good luck tomorrow with the doctor Mary. Sounds like a busy day for you tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MARYBEARS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


Hugs to all...........Puddin


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks my dear......I need them all....Hopefully they will find out something.....Yes I have a busy day....see ya later this evening.
 
Shreik said:
Mary my dear; stay on your feet and don't fall on your seat because we love you and know you are really neat:rose: :rose: :rose: :heart:



Shreik :kiss: :p :kiss: your such a sweat man......you keep it up and you will sweep me off my feet.....THANKS Sweetie....smiling ear to ear on that one;)
 
Palleon said:
Good morning Mary:rose:



Hobbles up to Pall wraps her arms around him and pulls him close, whispering good morning my dear.....wonders if you go rid of you hardon friday after my strip:devil: :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: I am so glad to hear you got better service from the Doctor's office personel.

Sweetie, your cane is a tool, kind of like your computer. It allows you to do things you wouldn't be able to do otherwise!!! :rose:

I really should look into replacing mine. It has lots of scratches, bumps etc. itself for when I set it down, slide it across the floor under my chair in a place. Things like that. On the other hand, that gives it a bit of penache...

Keeping you in my prayers darling.


{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks dear freind :kiss: You always know what to say to make me smile and feel better.


I will update you all later today...Thanks for the prayers....they work miracles....:D
 
MaryBears said:
Hobbles up to Pall wraps her arms around him and pulls him close, whispering good morning my dear.....wonders if you go rid of you hardon friday after my strip:devil: :kiss:

I know of a good way to get rid of a hard on. At least temporarily
 
Palleon said:
I know of a good way to get rid of a hard on. At least temporarily

I'm sure and Mary and Kayte and I all know how to get rid of a hard on quite pleasurably....
 
catsr2wild said:
I'm sure and Mary and Kayte and I all know how to get rid of a hard on quite pleasurably....

I am sure you all do, but none of you are here so I have to take matters into my own hands, so to speak.
 
Palleon said:
I am sure you all do, but none of you are here so I have to take matters into my own hands, so to speak.

Poor baby but at least you can fantasize about us touching and licking it as you do take care of business...:kiss:
 
Palleon said:
I know of a good way to get rid of a hard on. At least temporarily



mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......OH how I would like to help you get rid of a hardon.....:eek:
 
Good evening to the Den


Today was a very long day :confused:

Update on my leg

Went to the dr appt.....the Nurse practiciner was very through....Instantly thought that it was a great possibility of a blood clot.....She ordered a doppler stat.....So I was sent directly over to the hospital for that......ALSO she said if it showed positive I would be admitted right there on the spot......(it wasn't)....So I have to go back tomorrow and see her and my family dr at the same time.....So I still don't know what the deal is with my leg....As of right now....I have it elevated.....Hopefully I will find out more tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top