The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}} Hope you are having a marvelous week!!! :D

Hello {{{{{{{{{{{kayte}}}}}}}}}}} my week has been okay so far..........the rest of my week will be very busy as it is my long weekend to work and I only got one day off this week. Hope things are good with you. So nice to see you here as always.


Hugs..........Puddin
 
MaryBears said:
Good evening to the Den


Today was a very long day :confused:

Update on my leg

Went to the dr appt.....the Nurse practiciner was very through....Instantly thought that it was a great possibility of a blood clot.....She ordered a doppler stat.....So I was sent directly over to the hospital for that......ALSO she said if it showed positive I would be admitted right there on the spot......(it wasn't)....So I have to go back tomorrow and see her and my family dr at the same time.....So I still don't know what the deal is with my leg....As of right now....I have it elevated.....Hopefully I will find out more tomorrow.

{{{{{{{{{{MaryBears}}}}}}}}}}} At least you found out it wasn't a blood clot and have to be put into the hospital. Good luck tomorrow at the doctor again.

Hugs...........Puddin
 
Puddin36 said:
Hello {{{{{{{{{{{kayte}}}}}}}}}}} my week has been okay so far..........the rest of my week will be very busy as it is my long weekend to work and I only got one day off this week. Hope things are good with you. So nice to see you here as always.


Hugs..........Puddin



{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pudding}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hope you don't over work yourself.....Take time to smell the roses......Take good care of yourself......I know you will need the extra money to spoil that new grandchild.......;) but you need to be able to spoil it with hugs and kisses too;)
 
Puddin36 said:
{{{{{{{{{{MaryBears}}}}}}}}}}} At least you found out it wasn't a blood clot and have to be put into the hospital. Good luck tomorrow at the doctor again.

Hugs...........Puddin



{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}} that is so very true......I hope they find out for sure what is causing it.....and take care of it.
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pudding}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hope you don't over work yourself.....Take time to smell the roses......Take good care of yourself......I know you will need the extra money to spoil that new grandchild.......;) but you need to be able to spoil it with hugs and kisses too;)

I will be careful not to over work myself. I will do my best to try and find some me time over the busy weekend. And what u said about spoiling the grandbaby is so right. Hugs and kisses will better than anything I can buy for him or her.

You take care of yourself too Mary, we all need ya here.


Hugs.........Puddin
 
Puddin36 said:
I will be careful not to over work myself. I will do my best to try and find some me time over the busy weekend. And what u said about spoiling the grandbaby is so right. Hugs and kisses will better than anything I can buy for him or her.

You take care of yourself too Mary, we all need ya here.


Hugs.........Puddin


Thanks Puddin :kiss: I will take care of myself....got my leg elevated right now ......and I am going to try to get plenty of rest
 
Good Morning All. I do hope everyone is more awake than me....I could sleep sitting up.
 
MaryBears said:
Good Morning All. I do hope everyone is more awake than me....I could sleep sitting up.

Good morning Mary, I could stand for some more sleep too
 
I think we all could use more sleep but as for me I'm off to school . Later my friends
 
Palleon said:
Good morning Mary, I could stand for some more sleep too



Good Morning Pall:kiss: well lets just crawl back in my bed....but we wouldn't get much sleep :devil:



Getting ready to go to the dr again....Who knows what he will do with me....still can't walk without my cane....and that still really hurts.
 
MaryBears said:
Good Morning All. I do hope everyone is more awake than me....I could sleep sitting up.


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}} :kiss:

I am on my third mug of coffee, not going to sleep for a bit!!!

Hope you feel better sweetie and have a good day hon.
 
Shreik said:
I think we all could use more sleep but as for me I'm off to school . Later my friends


Hi Shreik!!!! Hope your day is a good one. See you later.

What are you taking?
 
MaryBears said:
Good Morning Pall:kiss: well lets just crawl back in my bed....but we wouldn't get much sleep :devil:



Getting ready to go to the dr again....Who knows what he will do with me....still can't walk without my cane....and that still really hurts.


Mmmmm, now I bet crawling in bed with Pall would be fun!!!! :devil: :D
 
kayte said:
Mmmmm, now I bet crawling in bed with Pall would be fun!!!! :devil: :D

The possibilities are mind boggling. Yet all I have is my imagination of all of you.
 
Bumper Sticker

Hmmmmm......something to thing about.


A Recently Spotted Christian Bumper Sticker:

"My kid saved your honor student." -- God
 
Another one of my things to ponder....

Black and White
(Under age 40? You won't understand.)

You could hardly see for all the snow,
Spread the rabbit ears as far as they go.
Pull a chair up to the TV set,
"Good Night, David. Good Night, Chet."

Dependin'g on the channel you tuned,
You got Rob and Laura - or Ward and June.
It felt so good. It felt so right.
Life looked better in black and white.

I Love Lucy, The Real McCoys,
Dennis the Menace, the Cleaver boys,
Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Wagon Train,
Superman, Jimmy and Lois Lane.

Father Knows Best, Patty Duke,
Rin Tin Tin and Lassie too,
Donna Reed on Thursday night! --
Life looked better in black and white.

I wanna go back to black and white.
Everything always turned out right.
Simple people, simple lives...
Good guys always won the fights.

Now nothing is the way it seems,
In living color on the TV screen.
Too many murders, too many fights,
I wanna go back to black and white.

In God they trusted, alone in bed, they slept,
A promise made was a promise kept.
They never cussed or broke their vows.
They'd never make the network now.

But if I could, I'd rather be
In a TV town in '53.
It felt so good. It felt so right.
Life looked better in black and white.

I'd trade all the channels on the satellite,
If I could just turn back the clock tonight


To when everybody knew wrong from right.
Life was better in black and white!


Life's most simple pleasures are very often the best
 
Re: Bumper Sticker

kayte said:
Hmmmmm......something to thing about.


A Recently Spotted Christian Bumper Sticker:

"My kid saved your honor student." -- God

I will give you lots to think about ;)

He Meds, how are you today, getting enough?
 
Missingmeds said:
I like alot of things. I find that one partner is not enough.

I feel the same way, but I am married and dont want to give that up. I need someone else who is married and feels the same way, Then we could be fuck buddies:D
 
I think that first, you need to have a long talk with the wife about why you are unhappy and see if the problems can be corrected.

Then if that doesn't happen, you need to see if she is willing to open up the marriage.
 
Missingmeds said:
I think that first, you need to have a long talk with the wife about why you are unhappy and see if the problems can be corrected.

Then if that doesn't happen, you need to see if she is willing to open up the marriage.

The sex at home is not bad. We have had our rough times and things are better now. As for opening the marriage, not gonna happen
 
Okay, now my natural curiousity has the best of me. If the sex at home is not bad, why would you risk all that for a fuck buddy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top