The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missingmeds said:
Okay, now my natural curiousity has the best of me. If the sex at home is not bad, why would you risk all that for a fuck buddy?

Good question, and quite frankly I am not sure. Could be the natural desire to want to be with someone different
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}} :kiss:

I am on my third mug of coffee, not going to sleep for a bit!!!

Hope you feel better sweetie and have a good day hon.


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

I would say that you will be awake for sometime.....I don't like coffee....love the smell of it brewing but it physically makes me sick to drink it......:(

 
Palleon said:
The possibilities are mind boggling. Yet all I have is my imagination of all of you.


Oh the possibilities I could think of being in bed with you;)
 
Missingmeds said:
Another one of my things to ponder....

Black and White
(Under age 40? You won't understand.)

You could hardly see for all the snow,
Spread the rabbit ears as far as they go.
Pull a chair up to the TV set,
"Good Night, David. Good Night, Chet."

Dependin'g on the channel you tuned,
You got Rob and Laura - or Ward and June.
It felt so good. It felt so right.
Life looked better in black and white.

I Love Lucy, The Real McCoys,
Dennis the Menace, the Cleaver boys,
Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Wagon Train,
Superman, Jimmy and Lois Lane.

Father Knows Best, Patty Duke,
Rin Tin Tin and Lassie too,
Donna Reed on Thursday night! --
Life looked better in black and white.

I wanna go back to black and white.
Everything always turned out right.
Simple people, simple lives...
Good guys always won the fights.

Now nothing is the way it seems,
In living color on the TV screen.
Too many murders, too many fights,
I wanna go back to black and white.

In God they trusted, alone in bed, they slept,
A promise made was a promise kept.
They never cussed or broke their vows.
They'd never make the network now.

But if I could, I'd rather be
In a TV town in '53.
It felt so good. It felt so right.
Life looked better in black and white.

I'd trade all the channels on the satellite,
If I could just turn back the clock tonight


To when everybody knew wrong from right.
Life was better in black and white!


Life's most simple pleasures are very often the best


Missing :rose:

Thanks for sharing....And thanks for stopping by....I hope that you stop back soon;)
 
kayte said:
Mmmmm, now I bet crawling in bed with Pall would be fun!!!! :devil: :D

I bet it would be too....Hello Kayte and Mary and Missing...hope you are all doing well today...Pall :kiss: , Shreik :p :kiss: :kiss: and of course(((((hugs))))) for one and all...
 
Good Afternoon all,


Well, my doctor said that i still have contusions on the inside of my legs and knee from the fall....He said that the fall was a super hard one and it will take time to heal especially with my rhuematoid arthritis and fibromyalgia......Also that the wound was so deep that I will have a scar.....but that the wound is doing well because it is healing from the inside out.....But the diabetes will make it take longer to heal.....So I just have to bear with it....:( AND that there is no blood clots....and that the cellulitis has healed properly.....SO that is the story on my knee.....Now when I go to my Rhuematologist on the 18 th of March who knows what he will say
 
MaryBears said:
Good Afternoon all,


Well, my doctor said that i still have contusions on the inside of my legs and knee from the fall....He said that the fall was a super hard one and it will take time to heal especially with my rhuematoid arthritis and fibromyalgia......Also that the wound was so deep that I will have a scar.....but that the wound is doing well because it is healing from the inside out.....But the diabetes will make it take longer to heal.....So I just have to bear with it....:( AND that there is no blood clots....and that the cellulitis has healed properly.....SO that is the story on my knee.....Now when I go to my Rhuematologist on the 18 th of March who knows what he will say

At least for now things look good Mary....(((hugs)))
 
catsr2wild said:
At least for now things look good Mary....(((hugs)))



{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks yes it does.....just have to let it run its course.....and use the cane.
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks yes it does.....just have to let it run its course.....and use the cane.

Nothing wrong with a little help when you need it...;)
 
catsr2wild said:
Shaved huh?:devil:

Yes cats, I did it on Monday, it feels real good, havent suprised the wife with it yet, but last week she shaved and suprised me, all I will say is it was the best time I have ever had eating her. I dont want to eat another unless it is shaved, it was very good
 
Palleon said:
Yes cats, I did it on Monday, it feels real good, havent suprised the wife with it yet, but last week she shaved and suprised me, all I will say is it was the best time I have ever had eating her. I dont want to eat another unless it is shaved, it was very good


my all time fantasy is to have the man i am with to shave me...and as they shave me play with it and make me get very close to the edge.....and then just take me over it.....either with his tongue, fingers, or cock or all....hell the more the better;)
 
Mary hon sounds like very good news for you so happy:D . Kayte I'm taking computer desktop support. meds :kiss: how ya doing babe. cats you know were my heart and thought are at. everyone else hey hey.
 
Shreik said:
Mary hon sounds like very good news for you so happy:D . Kayte I'm taking computer desktop support. meds :kiss: how ya doing babe. cats you know were my heart and thought are at. everyone else hey hey.



Thanks Shreik:kiss: Yes it is better news than blood clots that is for sure.....And it will work out in time.....just got to be patient something I don't have much oF....:(
 
Shreik said:
why not you can do alot besides fish on the banks or in a boat


that is just it...if i am fishing...I would be with a man and there would be a different kind of fishing going on:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top