C
cliteatingman
Guest
I would probably pick an actor.
same question?
May I pick an actress?
WYR swallow or have cum all over your tits?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I would probably pick an actor.
same question?
I would probably pick an actor.
same question?
Interesting if I got to pick which actor or which president....I'd probably go with the actor/actress anyway.
WYR attend the Grammys or the Oscars?
Oscars
WYR listen to the stereo or your Ipod?
Oscars
WYR listen to the stereo or your Ipod?
Don't have a stereo so Ipod it is...
WYR download music or buy CDs?
Down load. I have an all inclusive package.
WYR watch a movie at home or the theater?
I get tired of crowded theaters so I prefer at home....the surround sound is really great!
WYR use Redbox or Netflix?
Netflix
WYR 3D or not?
probably not...don't want to spend the extra money
WYR widescreen or full screen?
Full screen. The other makes me nuts.
WYR classics or new movies?
classics.....new ones, especially comedies just dont seem well written..
WYR John Candy or Chevy Chase movie?
John Candy
WYR Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise?
Tom Hanks
WYR Owen Wilson or Matthew McConaughy?
Owen Wilson
WYR Julia Roberts or Cameron Diaz?
julia's way prettier!
WYR will smith or george clooney?
Will Smith! I like his movies better.
WYR Brad Pitt or Robert Redford?
mmm brad. typical, i know. but sooo true.
WYR michael keaton or robert downey jr?
Robert Downey JR
WYR Joaquin Phoenix or Colin Farrell?
(i'd pick robert, too!)
hmm, colin...i think. they're both pretty great.
the three of them togther is a great fantasy.
WYR jude law or christian bale?
Christian Bale
Emenim or Justin Timberlake?
EMINEM. for sure!
WYR jay z or lil wayne?
Jay Z
Snoop Dog or Kanye West?