Tawny_Temptress
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2008
- Posts
- 13,215
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nelly
AC/DC or KISS?
AC/DC
WYR meet someone for drinks or coffee first to get to know them?
Drinks
WYR their place or yours afterward?
theirs
WYR have them make the first move
theirs
WYR have them make the first move
I think it's important to have both.Not really but it sure does identify the mood.
WYR have a lot of acquaintances or one good friend?
I think it's important to have both.
WYR have a steady S/O or play the field?
I'm not sure I could have a meaningful relationship with anyone on Lit. But I like to flirt.One steady S/O....and flirt with the field.
WYR flirt with all and have it mean nothing or stick to one person on Lit and have it be meaningful?
I'm not sure I could have a meaningful relationship with anyone on Lit. But I like to flirt.
WYR find your own date or use a dating service?
FriendHaving done both in the past....find my own date.
WYR go out with a blind date from a friend or a blind date from a co-worker?
Friend
WYR date a thin girl or a BBW?
That would depend totally on personallity!
WYR date a blond, brunette or redhead?
I have to pick?
WYR have a long romantic dinner with no chance of having sex afterwards or a fast food dinner with loads of sex afterwards?
Fast food and loads of sex
Love or Lust?
Love, lust you can get anywhere ...
Smart or sexy?
smart. smart is sexy.
voyeur or exhibitionist?
voyeur
WYR leave the front curtains open or closed during sex?
closed
WYR be in charge or dominated?
in charge
same question.
oooh, decisions, decisions... if I had to choose - auralExhibitionist ...
Visual or aural?
voyeur
WYR leave the front curtains open or closed during sex?
I have a sub side, so dominated.
WYR use toys during sex or not?
voyeur
same question?
Exhibitionist ...
Visual or aural?
voyeur
WYR leave the front curtains open or closed during sex?
closed
WYR be in charge or dominated?