Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, decisions, decisions... if I had to choose - aural



While I'm having sex? closed please... While you're having sex? Open would suit me just fine

WYR be stuck on a bus with a group of fifth-grade boys OR a group of seniors from the dementia ward?

the 5th graders...


WYR watch ice skating or bobsleds at the Olympics?
 
I would rather tickle someone

WYR be tickled while tied down or be free to roll around the bed?
 
fall in love quickly



WYR fall in love knowing that it will never be returned or not at all?
 
Quickly.

WYR fall in love knowing your heart can be broken or save yourself the potential pain?
I've been doing the latter for too long... bring it on! Let's fall in love and risk it...

fall in love quickly



WYR fall in love knowing that it will never be returned or not at all?

Yours is more difficult... the first option makes me feel a bit like a stalker... and the second like I'm "saving myself the potential pain" all over again... screw it... love wins again (at least tonight)

WYR pull the bandage off slowly or rip the sucker off quickly?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top